Chapter 32: He's Back

***Jennys p.o.v.

It's been about eleven months(a little more) since Harry left me but strangely I'm okay with it. Cole and I have been getting more and more serious since the day I agreed to give him a chance. I officially graduated high school and am trying to decide what college to go to. Cole said he would "follow me anywhere" which is good because I really need him right now.

"Jenny?" Cole whispered, softly ripping me away from my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"What do you want to do?" Good question.

"Lets. Uhhh... Lets go somewhere far away. Like let's go to the beach or someplace where we don't know anyone so they can't bother us." I babbled as he nodded.

"I go look for a hotel." Cole replied as I smiled.

"We're really gonna go?" I asked smiling over at him.

"Yeah. I've been wanting to get out of this city for awhile now." Cole answered as he got up. He turned around before leaning and kissing my cheek then walking towards his room.

"Get a nice hotel!" I yelled to him as he walked into his room.

"I'll get the nicest hotel they got!" Cole yelled back his room. I laughed at him as I flipped through the channels on the tv until finding Adventure Time. I started watching the show while waiting to see if Cole got a hotel yet. Cole walked back into the room with a smile on his face.

"So did you find a hotel?" I asked smiling at him.

"Not only did I find a hotel, I found a very nice hotel just for us." Cole replied smiling at me as I jumped up and hugged him.

"Yaaayyyy! We're gonna have some much fun, Cole!!!" I exclaimed jumping up and down.

"Yeah we are!" Cole yelled joining me in my excitement. I laughed at him as we calmed down. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my neck.

"We better get packed." I whispered smirking at him. He nodded while leaning in and meeting my lips. I smiled in the kiss as I pulled him impossible close. He smiled at me while pulling away.

"I love you." He whispered to me as my smile faded.

"Cole, you know I-"

"I know your not ready to say it back. I just want you to know that I do love you." Cole interrupted.

"I know." I replied smiling again.

"Let's go pack!" Cole exclaimed running into my room. I walked in after him before walking to my closet and grabbing a suitcase. I placed it on my bed and started we piling clothes around the suitcase. I started neatly folding my clothes and placing them in my suitcase. I walked into our bathroom and started putting my bathroom things into my toiletry bag. I zipped up my suitcase and walked over to Coles room. Cole was throwing his clothes into his suitcase while going through his drawers.

"Are you gonna fold your clothes?" I asked as I walked fully in.

"Nope. I'm gonna go get my bathroom stuff." Cole stated before walking out of the room. I sat on his bed and started zipping up his suitcase since he's not gonna fold his clothes. He came back and sat next to me on the bed.

"Where are we gonna put the toiletry bag? I can fit it in my suitcase if you want." I mumbled to him as he nodded. I got up and through the bag into my suitcase then zipped it up again.

"Are you ready?" Cole asked as I nodded.

"Yeah, let's get out of here." I replied as he grabbed his suitcase. I grabbed my and started walking out of the apartment.

***Zayns p.o.v.

"Do you think she's actually ready to be in a serious relationship again?" Alex asked me as I shrugged. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my around her waist.

"I miss him." I whispered while barring my head into her neck.

"Your not gay, are you?" Alex joked while in shook my head.

"I'm being serious." I replied before cracking a smile.

"I know." She whispered, resting her head on my shoulder.

"I mean he saved me I a way." I stated.

"How?"

"Well before he found I was going down a bad path. I was getting high everywhere and fighting anyone who looked at he. I went to jail almost every night until he found me. He said I could be a part of his gang if I cleaned up and was ready to be a leader. Harry helped me learn how to make those explosives I used that night and got me out of anything i got myself into. He did the same for all the boys, Niall, Loui, Liam, and I." I explained.

"It's good to hear that come from you, mate." Someone said behind us.

"Oh my gosh." Alex whispered as I pulled away to look who said that. I turned around and saw my best friend I thought I lost.

Harry.

A.N.

He's back! Yay!!!

Love ya!

-Tavia😍