Chapter 4: So many friends

~~~~~~~~~~Jenny p.o.v~~~~~~~~

"Bye, Michael!" I yelled as I walked out of the store. Harry was right beside to entrance waiting for me.

"Hey!" I exclaimed as he extended his hand. I guess I'll take it, so I grabbed it and he intertwined our fingers.

"Hey, love. Are you ready for tonight?" Harry asked in a excited tone.

"No. But I will be by the time we leave my house!" I exclaimed.

"Jenny!" Michael yelled from behind me.

"What?!?" I asked turning around.

"My friend is having a party tomorrow so I was wondering if you want to come? Oh and you can bring Harry if you want." Michael asked.

"Okay just text me the details, okay?" I asked looking at Harry.

"Sure! Bye!" Michael finished walking away.

"Let's go." Harry stated pulling me away from the spot a little.

"Do you not like Michael or something?" I asked looking up at Harry and his mess of curls.

"No. He's fine. I'm just not so sure about the party."

"Why?" I asked. It's just a party what's wrong with that.

"I don't know. I just have a bad feeling. But it will be fine since I'm going too." Harry answered walking up to his car. He opened my door then closed when I sat on the seat. He walked around, turned on the car and drove away. Of course, I turned on the radio, which played Don't judge me by Chris Brown. I sang along to almost every song that came on, and before I knew it we were home. I walked up to the door, unlocked it and ran upstairs. I went into my bathroom and started to shower.

"Harry?!?"

"Yeah!"

"Do you have the dress?" I asked walking out of the bathroom.

"Yeah and I brought the polo shirt to change into." Harry stated as I walked back into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and did my make-up. I went with a natural look since I'm not really trying to get too much attention at the club. I wore my hair natural, which means straight until the ends then a tiny, cute curl. I walked out of the bathroom, with a towel of course, grabbed the dress and walked back into the dress. And in case you were wondering I already had underwear on while I was in the bathroom. I quickly slipped on my dress and walked out. Yayy! That only took 45 minutes. NEW RECORD!!!!

"Are you ready?" I asked Harry as I put on some perfume.

"Yep. I've been waiting on you." Harry stated.

"Okay. Lets go!" I exclaimed walking downstairs. We walked out the door, I quickly locked the door and climbed into his car. Harry turned on the car and I quickly turned on the radio and started dancing along to the song. Harry looked over at me with amusement while I kept dancing. I don't care what he thinks about my dancing, I'm the best dancer ever I think.

"We're here!" Harry sang. Whoa! He must be excited or something.

"Someone's excited." I commented getting out of the car. Harry came around the front and met me at my door. He grabbed my hand led me to the club entrance where a big man in all black let us in. Harry took me over to the bar and we started our night off take a shot each.

"My friends are gonna be a little late..." Harry started. "Let's dance!" Harry exclaimed pulling me out of the chair and onto the dance floor. I'm not really used to dancing at clubs. Usually I just do stupid and weird dances with Jason. All around me are people grinding on each other. I looked up at Harry unsure what to do. He smiled and grabbed my waist.