Chapter 34:Goodbye Cole

***Harrys p.o.v.

"Harry?" I quickly turned around and saw the most beautiful person standing in front of me.

"Yeah." I croaked out, unable to say anything else.

"Is that really you?" I nodded as she walked closer to me. Once she was and close enough she reached out and touched my chest softly. "I watched you die, Harry." Jenny stated as a few tears slipped from her eyes.

"No, no. I wasn't dead, baby. I was just unconscious." I replied taking steps closer to her.

"I should've known. I just saw you close your eyes and asked Cole to help me. I should've stayed with you." Jenny cried.

"No. They would've taken you again. You needed to leave me." I watched as an endless stream of tears left her eyes. "Why are you crying? I'm right here, baby. And I'm not leaving again."

"I'm just really happy. I thought Zayn was just being an asshole." she laughed as I smiled at her.

"Where's Cole?" Niall asked suddenly.

"Oh shit. I forgot about him for a second her went to the restroom."

"He's coming, Harry." Zayn whispered to me.

"I'm gonna need your help with this one." I replied as he nodded. Cole walked up and stopped next to Jenny. He looked around, taking in everyone's faces then stopped at mine.

"It was really you." He finally spoke directly to me.

"Yep. I can see you tried to keep her away from me." I replied.

"I can see you don't die easily."

"Why are you guys fighting? This is a great day! We should be enjoying ourselves. Come on Harry, come ride a roller coaster with me." Jenny butted in before grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the group. She quickly let go and left me disappointed.

"Not used to me yet?" I asked, looking over at her.

"That and I'm kind of with Cole." What the fuck?

"Your gonna pick that prick over me?!"

"No, yes, I don't know. I'm very confused right now, Harry. You need to give me some time."

"Some time? Like how much time? I really want you back, Jenny."

"I don't know, Harry. What ride do you want to ride?" This isn't going how I planed.

"Let's go on that one." I pointed to the biggest roller coaster on the pier. She quietly muttered a cool and walked in that direction.

***Later that day

Jenny and I are still riding random rides while everyone else follows us. We've been having a great time but I don't think Cole is. He's been giving me a death glare since Jenny and I rode the first ride, but like I give a damn.

"Jenny, I think we should get going." Cole replied as we stopped walking.

"Sure. But can I get a funnel cake first?" Jenny asked while walking towards him.

"I'll get her a funnel cake." I stated.

"No, I got it." Here we go.

"No really I'll get her one it's no problem."

"I don't give a fuck if it's a problem or not, I'm getting her the funnel cake." Cole exclaimed.

"It doesn't matter who gets me the funnel cake. I'll get it myself." Jenny insisted.