Chapter 25

IF THEY THINK THIS IS HOW I AM GOING TO LIVE, THEY ARE WRONG. The room was small, with four twin size beds. My bed was a queen at home in England! And worst of all, everything was pink. PINK, I tell you! It was disgusting. I wanted to throw up all over it. The lamps, the sheets, the beds, the walls, and the tables, ALL PINK!

"MUM!!!" I screamed.

Mum came running in, panting afterwards. "What's wrong, Ceci?"

"This is where I am going to sleep?!"

"Yes, Cecilia. You, Livia, Tati and Carmen."

"Carmen?! No way, Mum. I'll sleep on the sofa or floor farthest away from her!"

"Ceci!"

"No mum! I stay far away from that arse of a person!"

She groaned and Grandpa Josh came in. "What's wrong, Tammy, sweetie?" He asked.

"My headache is having a problem."

He chuckled. "What's wrong, baby?" Directing it to me more than mum.

Mum still answered. "Dad, Ceci does not want to sleep in this room with Carmen. As you know, they can't stand each other."

Grandpa looked at me. "Ceci, just sleep farthest away from her. This is on-"

"No! I don't like Carmen! I would rather sleep on the couch than being in the same room as her!" I screamed.

The room got quiet. "Tammy, I didn't know. I'm sorry."

"Ceci, out. Let me talk to your grandfather. Alone." Mum said and I stepped out, keeping my ear on the door. "Dad, it is not your fault. Ceci can't stand being with Carmen. I know you spent a lot of work fixing this house. I know you did. Besides, I think she's using Carmen as an excuse why she doesn't want to sleep in the room."

"Thank you, Tammy, but, why would she use Carmen?"

"Oh dad. Ceci hates anything girly with an ardent passion. This room is way too girly. She has slept with Carmen before. Just a few weeks ago we were all sleeping in my room and she didn't care."

"Oh. Cecilia is the difficult one."

I heard Mum sighed. "Yeah dad. She is. She always has been. I-I-I brought her over here so she can settle down a bit. So she can be a different person. I can't hold onto her forever and If I could, I would let her be the way she wants, but with Ceci, you can't, dad. You just can't. She's too rebellious and hard to tame. Brad is the only one who can calm her down a bit."

"Really Tammy? That's hard to deal with. I could never do that with Tallia. Always wanting to hurt someone in school. Lucky for her, you brought her to England at fourteen. That's what matured her."

Mum laughed. "That's why I am trying to do it with Cecilia. Maybe just two or three years and she can be a little more mature. Besides, I just had to. She got herself in a big mess in England and I don't think I can repair the damages."

"What did Ceci do?"

"Dad, I wish I could tell you. But it's Ceci's story, not mine, to tell when she's ready and comfortable."

"Alright Tammy. Let's go make a little bit of dinner. I think I can put Ceci in the attic room or in Toni's old room."

"Isn't that where the boys are at?"

"Oh damn. I forgot." Grandpa chuckled. "I'll move Brenda and Matthew to the attic room and leave Ceci in Tallia's old room."

"Dad-"

"No Tammy. I want my granddaughter to be happy. I only have so much time left with her."

"Do what you went Dad. I'll talk to her."

"Go easy on her. She's young and still learning." I heard movement towards the door.

I moved away from the door and sat on the other side. The door opened and Mum and Grandpa came out.

"Ceci, you're going to another room, for now." Mum said. Dad entered the hallway from Mum's old room, which is now their room. "Hello love."

"Hello my favourite love." He said, dipping Mum.

"Brad, let me go. I need to finish scolding." No Dad, finish what you started.

"Nope. You're mine, as of now. I am taking you to your bedroom where I will trail kisses down your heavenly, goddess body." Dad started kissing Mum and Grandpa and I were left to watch.

"Bradley!" Grandpa said sternly. Dad looked up grimacing.

"Yes, Josh?"

"My daughter is not a toy. Please save you public display of affection for later."

Dad pouted. "But your daughter is my wife, right?"

Grandpa squinted his eyes at Dad. "Yes?"

"And she is over eighteen years of age, am I correct, sir?"

"Yes."

"Okay then. We do not have to listen to you then. Thank you and come on, my love." He picked Mum up bridal style and Mum shrieked. "Have a lovely evening."

I looked at Grandpa Josh. "That's common with our family. Dad will always steal moments from us and Mum."

Grandpa Josh smiled. "Ah Cecilia, is that what you have to deal with everyday?"

I nodded, laughing. "Yes, Grandpa." I skipped away when my phone went off.

1 new message from Gov'nor Sammy-Sam

My mouth fell. Sammy? I opened it.

Cecil, are you there yet? I want to call you. I need to talk to you.

I erased the message. Samuel is now past. He can have Becca console him.

Hello! Almost 1K!!! I'm so happy that you guys are reading this and (hopefully) liking it! :)

So, Cecilia is now in America. Next chapter will be the first night and the next will be her first day of school. :D I will try to update more often. I am having less things to work on. Thanks for everything loves! X