TAKE ME HOME Chapter 7

Here we goagain for the update :)

ENJOY reading and say something...:)

Chapter 7:

 I sighed before stepping in the porch. It was quiet but I know Mom was already awake at this moment. It was 3 in the morning and I doubt if she could barely control her temper on me. The door opened even before I could knock and I swear that sent my heartbeat skipping two paces at a second. Mom’s face surprised me when she appeared behind the door. She was not mad or something… just normal. I tried my best to avoid her stare.

“Mom…I-I am r-rea---…”

“It’s okay.” She said opening the door for me to come in.

“Huh?” What did she said? I was really confused because in this case she should be freaking out so much.

“Harry told me that you’re going home late since he asked your company to watch a movie at his place.” My mouth fell open upon hearing Harry’s lame excuse to save me from being smashed down to death. I was left frozen not until Mom called me up for breakfast.

                After taking a quick shower, I hurried downstairs and bid goodbye to Mom and Dad. I was literally running my way to the school since Julia texted me something. It was about my secret admirer. There was something waiting for me in our room. When I reached the school, it was pretty obvious that all eyes were staring at me. I could feel my face flushed red in the attention I was getting right now.

“JNEL!!!”

I don’t have to ask who was calling my name since I knew it was my dear friend, Julia. She grabbed my hands and tugged me inside the room.  I was left frozen right in the doorway. I don’t know what really surprised me.  Is it the big brown teddy bear sitting on my desk or my name written and actually doodled on the board using red and pink chalks? I step closer to my desk and stare at the cute big bear holding a piece of red rose with a note attached. I open the note and could not help but to smile when I read it.

‘You are beautiful when you smile.’

I could tell you with those words I blushed. It meant a lot to me to find out who he is. The class started as usual but it did not stop me from wondering who the guy behind the sweet surprises was for me. After the class, I immediately went home afraid that Mom would finally crash me down. On my way home, I met Niall driving his black Mercedes. Yes, it was Niall Horan. He stopped when he saw me.

“Hey, Jnel!” he called out of his pulled down window.

“Hey.” I greeted putting on a genuine smile. He grinned at me before stepping out of his car.

“Going home?” he asked.

“Obviously, how about you?” he smirked at the sarcasm in my voice.

“I’m just hopping around this little town… You know enjoying the day offs.”

“I see…hmm… no wonder all of you were having a good time.” I said trying to be friendly.

“I’ll take you home.”

Niall opened the front seat of his car and pushed me inside. I did not protest since my feet were not in the mood to walk and I want to be nice with him. I smell peppermint inside the car and I think some kind of roasted chicken.

“What was that?” I asked crinkling my nose.

Niall laughed and reached the backseat getting the package. “Good chicken for dinner.”

I could not help myself but to laugh at his food addiction, Niall appetite as always. I was roaming the car with my eyes when I caught something on the dash board. It was a box of chalk board the one used to write my name on the board this morning. I wanted to ask but before I could the car already stopped. When I looked out of the window, it was already our house. I sighed at the moment. I heard Niall chuckled.

“Don’t be so sad. I’ll give you a lift tomorrow if you want.” He said with a smirk.

“No…I’m fine…” I step out of his car and walked towards the house. I stopped and threw a quick glance on those chalk boxes.

“You like them, huh?”

I was a little bit shock when he caught me on act. It was because I really don’t know to say. He looked at me wiggling his eyebrows with that peculiar grin on his face.

“Nope…Is that yours?”

He paused for a while and smile, “That’s a top secret babe. I’ll see you later.” With that Niall left me standing in front of my house still wondering. If those chalk boxes belongs to Niall then… could it be him?

“No…” I shake off the thought out of my head and went inside the house. It was quiet inside. Mom and Dad were not around. I walked inside the house with a note saying....

"Stay with the Styles while we're away."

xxxxx

hope you like it:)