Take Me Home Chapter 20

Chapter 20: Stucked

They say if you found yourself in doubt never make a conclusion out of naysayers.

-- Bluenise

"Harry, stop acting like a paranoid."

Liam shouted over the phone, he was on the way to the studio inside his newly bought black Mercedez Benz. He almost bumped into the delivery truck in front of him when Harry cursed. He would definitely punch him on the face, he thought. It had been a week since his bandmate/friend started to ask advices. He couldn't say no to a heartbroken.

Harry had been extremely worried. He couldn't free himself from worries and fear. Who wouldn't be when your girlfriend was out of reach? Jnel never replied to his texts and e-mails. Whenever he tried to call her, a voice mailbox just respond.

"Tell me how, because no matter how hard I try to stay calm I just end up frustrated."

He could not stop thinking the worst scenarios that might happen to Jnel. He wants to know what really happened. It's been two months that she's not communicating that means something went wrong. He needs to know the answer.

"I am going home."

"Okay. We'll cancel the recording so we can go in your fla-"

Liam was cut-off before he could even finish.

"I don't mean my flat. I am going to my hometown."

What is Harry getting crazy? Liam thought as he tried to persuade his mate not to go. They got a long list of a hectic schedule and going to another would literally messed up everything. He need to stop Harry from going home. It would cause a great havoc.

"Harry, think again. We have a lot of commitments and you'll add up another problem."

Liam managed to convince his friend.They decided to push the recording. When they arrived at the studio, Niall was waiting in the hallway. His face lit up a smile when he saw Liam with Harry. But, he don't want to say it. The bad news that would surely break their heart's friend. They had been holding the truth from him for almost three months. No one dares to do it, not even Louis.

"Harry..." he called. I need to say it."Jnel's gone."

Harry goes out,no one could stop him. He needs answer and Jnel would give them no matter what. He started his car and headed to the airport.

#

A/N: I am sorry but I need to end soon.