Take Me Home Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Pulled Apart

It is not all about the happy ending...

HARRY POV:

I knew it. My heart already decided and retired to love again. My heart told me how tiring it was to feel the endless cycle of pain and sorrow. It was still stucked in the past. The past that comes in a name, Jnel. The first and I think the last name that my heart could bear to hold in it's memory. I hate to say it, but, my heart and I failed to move on. In fact, it had never really moved on.

Moving on is the hardest thing to do in life. I think this line deserves a notion not to be considered a cliche. It should be a fact, a truth that people needs to understand. To move on, it was like trying to put back those pieces of  a puzzle together while you're trying to forget how perfect it looks like in its complete form. The only difference between a puzzle and a broken heart was that you could always succeed in completing the first one while the latter end up incomplete.

"Sir, is there anything you need?"

I looked up at the flight attendant. She holds a tray of sandwiches and bottled drinks. I am not hungry but as a courtesy I asked for a sandwich. When she handed it, I noticed something. 

Love, the shortest word I could ever spell. Yet, it was more than enough to make my world collapsed in one blink. I got everything that they want but none of them could give me the happiness and the love I need.

Material things and fame could not replace her. If I could turn back the time from that day, I should have stayed. Regrets, what else do I have?

Now, I am left standing in front of Jnel's tombstone. She's gone and I never figured out why she left me.

-end of Take Me Home Book 1

A/N: I am planning to post the book 2 of this story. Anyone?