TAKE ME HOME:CHAPTER 3

A/N:

Another chapter for this day as promised...

edited..

Skeptical is the word that would basically best word to describe me as of now. Typically I am not the kind of person I used to be for all those years. I always sacrifice and yet no one cares about it all the way. I forgive and forget with a blink of an eye. But, the past changed the person I was before. I could not remember when all this horrible change started. All I know is that I hate the person I used to love

“OMG!!!”

“It's HARRY!!!!!!!!”

“One DIRECTION!!!”

The hallway was filled with squealing and cheering when Harry entered my school. Today is the dreadful day that Harry is back.

I grabbed my bag and hurriedly walked out the room ignoring all the people calling out for my name. They would never understand why I am acting like this, would they?

“JNEL!!!...”

I turned around and saw Harry walking towards the crowd. He smiled at them before running to where I am standing.

“Ha---…” I was cut-off and before I knew it Harry already wrapped his arms around me.

“I missed you so much my Princess.” He whispered softly to me. I shrugged him off me and smirked.

“Nice meeting you…Mr. Harry Styles.”

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

How could escape? A thousand times I did ask myself for the chained love I had for him. In the truth, he threw all of that way. I trusted him. When I could not let anyone in my life I let him in. Yet, he gave up on me and lives a life far so much different from the world we share together. I don’t care that he left me and being broken but he is not that Harry the kid who live a few blocks away from my house. He is now Harry Styles of the boy band, One Direction

~Harry POV~

“Nice meeting you…Mr. Harry Styles.”

The way she said that to me, it was not the cheerful Jnel I used to know. I looked at her with confusion. She was smirking at me the way people would do if they hate you.

“Don’t you miss me?” I asked pouting a bit but her face expresses nothing.

“Do I have to?” she questioned me back with coldness in her voice.

“Jnel, are you still mad at me?”

She winced at my question and trace of pain spread over her face. I knew it.

“I have to go.” She muttered before running away. I was about to follow her but the screaming crowd of students blocked the path. I felt bad for her. It wouldn’t be like this if I just stayed here but I was a coward.

~after a week~

“Jnel, please talk to me.”

“Talk to your fans.”

“I want you not them.”

“Be sure they would not hear that.”

“What?!?”

“One Direction member Harry Styles doesn’t want their fans!”

“Sshh!” I hushed her with my hands which she immediately brushed away, “That’s not what I mean.”

“I’m sorry if I did something wrong.”

She bit her lip looking clueless. At first, I thought she would give in to my apology but it wasn’t.

“You’re impossible. Fame gets it to you. An apology would not erase all those painful memories you left.” She said before closing the door to my face.

Nothing much changes between me and Jnel. She was still avoiding me, ignoring calls and texts I sent. It hurts me so bad that she won’t treat me the way she did before. God knows how much I regret going to London and leaving her and breaking the promise we made back then when we’re 7 years of age.

-Flashback-

I found Jnel crying at the corner of our school’s garden. She was pissed when my classmate called her an old lady because she was wearing eyeglasses.

“Jnel, are you okay?” I asked. She looked up at me and shook her head.

“My princess, you would just ruin your face if you cry more.”

“It does not matter. After all, I look like an old lady and I’m ugly.” she said before sobbing again.

I held her face and stare right through her hazel brown eyes,” That’s not true. I told you not to listen to them.” I reminded her.

“I’m afraid to go schooling. I don’t want being alone because they will bully me again.” She explained.

“Look, I’m always here for you. I would never ever leave you alone.”

Joy filled up her moist eyes. “You won’t?”

“Yes, I would be right next to you, always.” I reassure.

“Promise?”

She held out her pinkie to make me swear. I smiled and entwined mine to hers.

“I promised that I would never leave my princess.”

Four years after that promise my family decided to go back and live to my mom’s hometown. I had no choice but to leave Jnel because of two reasons. First I am coward second I am coward again.

.

 #

-a/n: What can you say? I actually did to squeeze spare time to edit this story. Yey! Can you guys comment in each update? I would love to hear any of your reactions. Thanks! 1D is Love!