TAKE ME HOME: a Harry Styles Fanfic

A/N: This is edited. This story undergoes slight editing. If you already downloaded this story do kindly check it out again. I will be putting this '#' at the end of each chapter which means it was already edited. I know I might confuse the readers but it's for the better.

I made and dedicate this FAN FICTION to @Jnel Junio who is a good friend of mine...and just like me a dedicated DIRECTIONER...We love 1D!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________

PROLOGUE:

Love begins at home which all can be found right inside our heart... (yeah as I believe)

"Jnel..." I turned around to face Harry, he was standing beside me. He was panting as if he just finished taking five laps in track field. His curls were a little bit disheveled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked shifting my eyes on the ground. There is something in his eyes that makes me paranoid that I could not bear staring at them.

"I searched for you. Lou told me you ran away." He said still trying to catch his breath before sitting down on the swing right next me.

"Just in case you and your mates forgot, I live here and there's no point of saying I ran away when I'm just walking around." I said sarcastically. He seems to notice the annoyance in my voice. His hands reached my arms when I stand up.

"Don't leave please." He pleaded. I looked into his eyes and feel sorry for him. But, I remembered the day he left me. I shoved his hands on me and take a step back. There is no way I am giving this jerk a chance when he left a broken Jnel.

"Did you stay when I plead?" I could tell he was taken aback by my question, "Oh I forgot. You didn't give me a chance to do it because you decided to leave behind my back!" My voice a little bit louder than the usual.

"I-I'm sorry." He sounds gruffly. I pay no attention to his apologies, it's all useless. I was already hurt. I was dumped. I was left to live the years that changed me into something stronger.

"It's too late for that." I left before he could stop me. Tears rolled down my face the moment I stepped out of the playground. It's better to keep my distance from him. I don't want to hurt anymore after all the pains I've been through when he left. I think this life is so much better without him intruding in it...

There are two things that keep on bothering my silly way of thinking. One, how will you deal with your ex-best friend when he returned to be a famous pop star and second, what will you do to make the world goes on with the love you dreamed to have.

I never believe in true love or in happy ending.   My only belief is that everything ends.   We can never really assess to ourselves that things would last in the way we want it to be.   They say the only place where we could find an everlasting love is right at home...

But...              

Who would take me home?

Take me home with the love I always dream of and to make a place filled nothing else but love.

 #Wattys2017

-a/n: What can you say? I actually did to squeeze spare time to edit this story. Yey! Can you guys comment in each update? I would love to hear any of your reactions. Thanks! 1D is Love!