Take me Home Chapter 11

I already edited previous chapters :) hola!

Chapter 11: HOPE!

HARRY’s POV

I woke up early to pick Jnel in their house. I want to give her a ride to her school. But, I know her. She must be in a hurry to go to school just to avoid me. That is why I would go early so she could not escape. But, Louis won the bet so I could use that reason to check out on her. As part of the deal, I would be her guardian. I double check my appearance in the mirror just to make sure that I look adorable.

“Pretty adorable mate.” Louis came out of the blue. He was smiling at me.

“Thanks.” I muttered and dodge him square on the shoulder. We both laughed when Zayn walked inside the room his face clearly sketched with fantastic doodle that I know only Louis can make. There were curly lines and fake mustache on Zayn’s face. Louis actually used permanent marker to finish off his artwork.

“What’s wrong?” he asked and is still clueless. He turned to face the mirror and when he finally saw his reflection, well he attacked Louis who is still laughing out loud. Zayn don’t like being messed up early in the morning and that makes him the primary prank target of the prank master Louis.

“Come back! Tomlinson!” Zayn mad voice echoed across the room as he ran after Lou. Niall and Liam came out of their room. They were awakened by the riot inside the flat. The two of them asked me but I could not help myself but to laugh again. Louis was now hiding inside my closet as Zayn tries to open it. Don’t worry they were just playing around. One Direction never gets serious fights not unless it’s a matter of life and death situation.

“Liam, I bet its Lou’s prank again.” Niall stated. He yawned and stretched his arms before going downstairs. Liam just shrugged his shoulders and followed him. Minutes later Lou came rushing towards the stairs with Zayn on his back. Seconds later I watched 4/5 of One Direction rolling down the stairs just like dominos. I could not help but to laugh as they landed on each other’s butt.

“Look who’s happy…lover boy.” Zayn teased as he untangled his legs from Lou’s. I helped them up while I laugh.

“Did she like it?” he asked and I know he was asking about the painting.

“I don’t know but I hope so.” I answered still unsure whether she did like it.

“Harry?” Liam serious tone alarmed me.

“Why?”

“Harry…your nose is bleeding!” Lou exclaimed. He grabbed the box of tissue on the center table and gave it to me. The next thing I know is that I am lying on the sofa with the lads around me.

“I’m fine. It was just the weather.” I said trying to convince the lads that I could manage picking up Jnel. But, by the looks they were not. I just feel a little bit dizzy but I am definitely alright.

“Zayn or Niall can pick her up. You can stay here and just rest.” Liam advised. I stood up and smile. They were just concern but I am seriously healthy and perfect.

“I am okay. I want to pick her up. And lastly, I want to be with her all the time that I could.” The four of them just gave me a hug and agreed that I would just call if I am feeling sick. Lou tapped my shoulder,

“I want to remind you that we have a radio interview later in the afternoon.” He reminded before I left the flat. The band was still jam packed with interviews and photo shoots. We can’t stay long without doing anything or else the management will get pissed off. Thanks to Liam for finding a good plan to convince the management for a long break. It was nice idea to have free time and record some songs along the so called break offs.