TAKE ME HOME: Chapter 2

A/N:

I know that my update took a very, very long time…The reason is that I’m stuck in between my schedules—School and One Direction. =)

And because I have short updates before I’m going to make it up to you. Yep,Yep…I am making long chappiez for this one. Another thing, I’m going to post two or more chapters every time I will make an update.

Lastly to Ms. Jnel Junio…I’m hoping to hear your comment about this one.

Enjoy reading and comment please.

---lots of love...xx blueni

Chapter 2: How to deal the past with present?

HARRY’s POV:

The pain in my head grew and I don’t know why it hurts so badly. I feel like in the middle of a tornado that spins too fast. Thoughts of emptiness and loneliness in the middle of the million people were popularly an exceptional way of thinking.

The loud crowd screaming echoed inside the whole concert hall. The blinding lights and every flash of the cameras around was swirling my vision. I sing to the rhythm of the music with my heart thinking of how fast my life had changed within a blink of an eye. It was like yesterday when I auditioned for X-factor. The albums, awards and concert tours are things I never thought would really happen to me. I dreamed to sing a song, yes I did. In fact, I always do but to have millions of people loving to see and hear you perform was absolutely incredible. It was a lie to say I am not happy but there is something missing in my almost perfect life as a member of the famous boy band, One Direction.

“Harry!” Liam called out. I turned around and he was in the middle of giving some autographs. “The management wanted to talk with us.”

I frowned and walked to him. The fans around him started approached me. I smiled and signed on their shirts before making my way in front of Liam. “What do they want to talk about?” I asked.

“I just hope I was able to convince them.” He answered before Paul guard us to our dressing room. Niall and Zayn were already inside and Louis was on his way when we met him. We just finished performing for the Brazil and I could say it was amazing. Then I remembered about the meeting we would have with the management.

“Don’t worry they will probably agree to give us a break.” Zayn said. I know he noticed the worry on my face. He threw a bottle of water to me which I caught before it crashed on Liam’s face.

“Woah, that was close.” Liam exclaimed. The band knew how much it meant for me to visit my town. I smiled at them and started to count the minutes before we face the management.

After an hour the management finally arrived. I silently prayed that they would understand what we want. It came out that the management was having a hard time arranging our schedules so that mean the time off is impossible. I wanted to come back and visit my home town. But, my wish to stay there for one or two months was a shake on their side. We still need to prepare for the next album and also do some interviews.

“Can’t we do it during that time?” Liam asked. Everyone in the room looked at him.

“Tell us what you have in mind.” Niall told him.

“We can do the recording and everything but I say the band will stay in Harry’s town with the time being.” He explained. The management nod in agreement they looked convinced by Liam’s idea.

“Then, that’s it packed up tomorrow and we’ll prepare your flight the next day. Is that okay, Harry?”

I smiled and stood to give everyone in the management a hug. “Thank you!”