Take me Home Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Torn

I couldn’t believe that I went on a date with Harry and the first kiss. How can I get over it? It was not the kind of reaction I used to expect. I mean in the books that I read it was more like a rendezvous but in reality that was an understatement. The feeling was overwhelming. Is this what it feels being with the person you love?

            Are we in an official relationship? No. I haven’t said it yet. I don’t want to make things fast for him. I told him to wait until next week for my answer. I need to settle some things first. Just like Nathan. I still haven’t said to him how I feel about him. It was unfair. I know putting him on ‘friendzone’ will break his heart. If it wouldn’t be for the romantic things that Nathan had done I wouldn’t even agree on dating him. I was pulled out of thought when my phone beeped.

            From: Stupid Harry

                        Sleep tight my princess.

            Seriously, what’s up with this cheeky guy? I deleted the message immediately. I am not ready to get a heart attack. Then I had another message in my inbox.

            From: Stupid Harry

                        Aren’t you getting tired? L

            What does that mean? Is he asking if I am tired of him?

To: Stupid Harry

                        What do you mean????

            From: Stupid Harry

                        Because, you keep running in my mind. J

            “Why are you smiling?” Julia asked when she saw me staring at my phone.

            “It was nothing. I just remembered something.” I explained.

            “Okay. Text from Harry is nothing and something. Ha-ha.”

            I was sure I turned into one of those tomato red faces. Julia kept that goofy grin every time my phone beeped. I don’t want to admit but it was true that I am happy at the moment. Harry had been constant in making me smile these days. He was sweet and attentive despite the fact that the band had lots of things to do.

As for Nathan, he was aloof when I declined one of his invites to a dinner. I wasn’t ready to tell him that I wasn’t in love with him. I know he deserved an explanation but he pissed me. The thing was that I got annoyed when I found out that he punched Niall one time he went to visit me. He shouldn’t do that Niall face was covered in bruise when I found them in the corridor. I was just thankful that it didn’t reach the media parasites.

            “Jnel…” He suddenly appeared beside my locker.

            “I am not in mood to talk.” I said as I closed my locker.

“Look I just want to warn you. Harry is no good for you.”

I don’t want to be rude but he’s pushing me way too hard. “I know you’re just concerned but it was up to me to decide if Harry is good for me.”  I walked out of the school without looking back at him. I felt bad for what I did. It was hard to not to worry about him. He’s still my friend. I don’t want to lose him but either way I think I did.

A/N: Sorry if it was so short. VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

:)