TAKE ME HOME Chapter 4

a/n: WHAT CAN YOU SAY?

PLease I wanna hear some comments...

Who can make a story banner for me??

Chapter 4:

-Jnel POV-

I am getting sick of my situation with Harry. It’s not that I’m giving in to his pouts and puppy eyes. I don’t think that would be possible.

“Jnel, Anne is here…” Mom yelled. I fixed my hair before walking downstairs.

“Oh dear, you look gorgeous. I can’t believe you’re a young lady now.” Anne greeted with a hug.

“I missed you so much.” I smiled at her. She’s a nice woman and I bet everybody would love her effortlessly.

“So, how’s your flight? Hazza did not inform me that you’ll be arriving today.” Mom said.

The two starts catching up so I made an excuse to give them privacy. I was about to go back to the room when my phone beeped and I saw Harry’s name flashed on the screen. He definitely ruined my life.

From: Stupid Hazza >:(

Meet me up. Please. I swear I would not mingle with your life anymore. Just this once. 

I read the text twice to make sure it was real and I was not getting the wrong idea about it. So, he’s giving up on asking forgiveness, well, that’s so much better. I know it kind of disappointed me but this would be easier for me to forget him.

To: Stupid Hazza>

Ok. I’ll be at the park after an hour. Don’t be late.

After a minute…

From: Stupid Hazza >:(

Thanks a lot princess…I’ll be expecting you

I arrived half an hour late and the park’s still empty. How come I raised my hopes high again? Harry is so much different now. He’s the subject of every girl’s dream and I bet million of them would be glad to do anything for him. So…he doesn’t need to have me back as his best friend. I sat down on one of the swing and buried my face on its metal support.

“Is that her?”

“Are you sure?”

“Sshh…”

I heard murmurs right behind the bushes a few steps away from me. I decided to check it out. Fear stricken immediately and I could hear my heart skips a bit when the bush moves and somebody stands up from it.

“Are you Jnel?!”

“Aahh….!!!” I was screaming like crazy. It doesn’t matter to me who are they because I am now running away so fast. Being clumsy I didn’t notice a rock on the grass which caught my feet. I fell straight to the ground hitting the hard pavement on the park with pain then everything went black…

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

“Niall, Is she okay?”

“I don’t think so…she hit her head that hard.”

“It’s your fault Lou!”

“No. it’s not!”

I was startled by the yells echoing right beside me. They sound like having a serious argument on whether who should be liable to a crime. Speaking of crime did they kill me already?

“Is she awake?” Someone asked and his voice sounds like a ringing bell.

“No. She’s still unconscious.” Another voice echoed and this time it was British.

I opened my eyes slowly after assuring that I’m not dead eventually. Four familiar faces hover on me. They were looking at me intently with concern on their faces.

“Where am I?”

A moment of silence and they exchanged looks… 0_0

“She’s alive! She’s alive!” The guy on striped shirt and red pants rejoiced as he jumped up and down like a child.

“Lou, she just woke up and didn’t even die… so for Pete’s sake stop acting like a child!” A guy wearing cotton long sleeves remonstrated and his hair was shaved.

“Liam…you’re acting our big dad again.” Lou pouted.

“Drop it, Lou.” The guy with brown eyes said before turning his attention to me, “Babe, are you o’right?”

I just nod my head in response, tongue tied by the situation. Lou, Liam, Niall…Where’s Hazza?

Wait a minute, those are he’s band mates in One Direction?!

“Zayn…stop flirting on her.” Liam bickered and sat beside me.

“I’m fine. You guys are One Direction?” I asked.

“Yep…Love, definitely we are 4/5 of that band you just mentioned.” Niall answers with a grin.

“Yeah, I knew it because you all look familiar to me.” They are all taken aback by what I said.

“Awww…. That offends our guts.” Lou faked sobs on Niall’s shoulder.

“No, I’m sorry. You are all great…I mean all your songs are amazing.” I explained.

“I bet you do because your best friend is with us.” Lou pointed out.

I bit my lip and stay silent on his statement. They seem to notice it and threw Lou a ‘shut your mouth’ look.

“I need to go it’s getting late and also it’s pretty obvious that Hazza forgot his appointment with me.” I said and prepared to leave but Zayn held my hands and shook his head, “What?!”

“No. He would not forget an appointment especially if it’s you.” Liam affirmed.

“May I beg your pardon?” He looked at me with confusion on his eyes.

“Huh? Liam said you are important to Harry.” Zayn responded.

“He cares for you a lot. Give him another chance.” Lou alleged.

“You guys don’t know anything.” I said sharply before making my way to the front door. They don’t know anything. Not even a single thing on how miserable I am when Harry left. It’s like a hole in my heart has been taken away from. I missed half of the teenage life mourning over the friendship that was broken. Nobody knew that it’s not all about the friendship and promises. That day Harry leave, I experienced failure and pain as well as my very first heartbreak.

I would always for that day when Harry could eventually remember to send me letters and e-mails. But, not even a single word came from him. At first, I thought he was not doing fine but when I saw him auditioned on the X-factor that made me realize how stupid I am to wait for somebody who’s already happy.

For the past 7 years, I tried to transform and changed everything about me. I dumped eyeglasses for contact lens, curled up the old, plain straight hair and trend up with clothing styles. This is the only thing that keeps me busy and preoccupied to forget my stupid best friend.

Comment and Vote!