\\Chapter Fourteen\\

~If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave~

\\Chapter Fourteen\\

The next day, Elena woke up with a horrific hangover and puked her guts out. She didn't remember a single event from yesterday's clubbing mess. Though, she did remember meeting a 'piece of heaven,' as she claims.

"Okay. I'll be heading back to the hotel now. Call me if you need anything."

"Same goes to you, take care."

She reached for her phone on my bed stand, but stops suddenly. She turned towards me and smirked. "Please tell me that's a man jacket I see in your bedroom."

I look at the black leather jacket laying on the sofa and scoffed. "Indeed. Alec placed it on you, yesterday."

Her face quickly paled and she inspected the jacket, terrified.

"What exactly happened yesterday?" She questioned slowly, scared to actually know the answer.

I rolled my eyes at her behavior. "Relax. I took you home straight after your fight with Brittany." As soon as those words escaped my lips, she sighed in relief.

"I guess it's better to leave. I don't need any additional information about my stupidity."

She grabbed her phone and gave me a quick hug, and with that, she's out of my room. I actually heard her muttering that her New Year's resolution will definitely be to stop getting drunk. I laughed at her recklessness and then started to get ready to meet up with Victoria.

She texted me the other day to meet up somewhere. She said that she owed me a cup of coffee after her embarrassing behavior towards me. I quickly agreed, and currently, I was marching downstairs to grab my keys and leave.

As I was about to exit the house, a voice stopped me.

"Heading out already?"

"What do you want, Dylan?" I rolled my eyes and folded my arms while tapping my foot.

"Nothing. I'm just amused by the fact that you and Christopher believe that work can run itself by itself, or maybe convinced that I'll gladly do all the work." He narrowed his rimy eyes, clearly bothered.

"If you haven't noticed, Dylan, I'm doing all my work at home and Christopher's deal is with you, not me. So, I suggest you lay off my back for now," I replied.

"We'll talk when you return. There's something important that came up. You better not be late." And with that, he disappeared into the living room.

I couldn't actually believe this guy. How could such a man had ever been created? He had the worst combination of coldness and rudeness I had ever seen. It's like he didn't have a tiny bitsy soft spot in his heart.

Stone Cold. That's the right word to describe him. Thanks, Demi Lovato, for the inspiration.

It took me about half an hour to finally reach the café, which, to my surprise, turned out to be pretty cozy and very heartwarming. I loved these types of cafés, but the majority of rich people didn't. And Victoria being one of them that is.

As soon as I entered, I quickly spotted Victoria. A blond, beautiful woman.

"Hey." I offered her a small smile and shook her hand, before taking my seat.

"Hi, Arianna, it's nice to see you," she spoke softly, a gorgeous smile grazing her lips.

"You too. How have you been?" I asked friendly.

"I'm good, nothing special. Thanks for asking."

Then the waitress arrived and took our orders. Victoria holds onto her word and ordered me a black coffee, while she got an orange juice.