Chapter 17

Chapter 17- EDITED

Cherokee Rose : S2 E4

Part : 4

|Haley|

"Back to the drawing board." Dale said, annoyed.

"Says you." Glenn chuckled. He got up and gave his rope to Dale.

Dale held tightly and suddenly the rope got tugged. His eyes widened as he got near the well. Glenn had done it.

I got up as well and ran to catch up with Glenn.

"When did you manage to put it through the rope?" I laugh.

"I'm Glenn Rhee. What else did you expect?"

"Glenn. No offense, buuut.... Your a pizza boy."

-

"Come on ya'll, pull!" I watched as everyone pulled the bloater out the well. Bloater- not a name that I had found. "Together!" Shane said pulling.

I had refused to help after that life-death situation so I was just watching from the side. It was pretty amusing, surprisingly.

T-Dog was telling them how much to pull, so he pretty much had the same job as me. "Nice and easy. Just a little more."

"Yeah, well, we saw what happened when someone else said that." I muttered.

I could feel Glenn's eyes but I just continued staring at my nails. Which were plain. I was used to them having interesting designs.

There was snarling and gurgles so I looked up. The bloater was visible, but only the waist and up. "Almost there. Come on, pull. Keep it coming" T. ordered.

"Watch out, Dawg!" Shane called.

The legs were now above land too. I looked at both sides. Shane was pulling like there was no tomorrow, but the idiot didn't know that the thing was stuck.

"It's stuck!" T. said.

Andrea grunted as she pulled even more.

The bloater was now thrashing it's head around, and it looked in...pain. Something the dead should not feel.

"PULL!" Andrea screamed and before I could yell 'STOP', the bottom half split. Blood and gore spilt in the well. Everything for nothing.

The bloater was reaching out for us, the spine showing from under it. It smelled, horrible.

I gagged but my stomach for empty so nothing came. The rope was still around it and everyone was on the floor.

T-Dog looked angry, reflecting my emotions. He watched and put his head back.

"We should seal off this well." Dale said watching the upper half.

"Yeah, might be a good idea." Shane agreed. [the only time Shane agrees with Dale, OTHER THAN GETTING ANDREA's GUN]

"So what do we about it?" Andrea asked.

I shared a glance with T-Dog, as we both thought the same thing. I nodded at him, as he neared the upper-thing. He started bashing it in and nothing was left, almost. The face was gone.