Glenn

IF YOU DID NOT WATCH YESTERDAY'S EPISODE : THERE ARE HINTS OF SPOILERS

Is Glenn Dead? Is Glenn Alive?

GLENN I LOVE YOU WHY DID YOU LEAVE US?!

Dead

So the reason I think Glenn is dead is because....
THE WHOLE HERD IS ON HIM.
Nicholas may be on top of him, but who's to say a stray walker won't bite him? Who's to say, that after they finish Nicholas, they won't eat him. He was crying, so walker blood might get in his mouth and infect him. LET'S SAY: the walker blood doesn't get in his mouth, eye, ear, ect. , he was crying so it attracts too much attention.

Alive

THIS LITTLE PIECE OF HOPE

GLENN HAS TO BE ALIVE!!! Pls, AMC , Y U DO DIS?!

Nicholas is dead. Theres many walkers surrounding them. THE BLOOD WILL COVER HIS SCENT UP!

And many times the walkers don't eat the whole body. So Nicholas covers him, and the walkers move on.

GLENN MUST SURVIVE.

WE MUST BELIEVE IN MIRACLES.

I am researching this topic still and some people are 100% SURE that Glenn is alive, but will be missing till episode 7.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH NEGAN?

Negan: The comic villain. Someone like the governor with a barbed wired bat.

SPOILER: In the Comics, Negan's bat (Lucille) bashes Glenn's head in.

Glenn just won't die in peace won't he?

My Thought: DEAD (sadly)

What do you guys think, and why? I really need opinions so I can research more.

If dead: R.I.P GLENN RHEE Beloved friend, husband, son and brother. Season 6 Episode 3

WHY, AMC, WHY?

UPDATE:

AN ENTIRE DAY OF RESEARCH. So, theory is, he slides under the dumpster. But HOW?

Idk & idc as long as he lives.

Lets Talk About The Return Of Dumbass.

The reason I think 'dumbass' is back is because, Glenn had saved Rick the first season right? So now. It's RICK'S TURN TO SAVE GLENN.

Other reasons:

1)He's Glenn

2)Glenn is a badass

3)he was seen on set and his contract is not over yet

4)Nicholas fell on top of him

5) he is not in the memorial part of The Taking Dead or The Walking Dead site

6) THE KENNY THEORY. So, people who have watched/played the video game probably know Kenny.

So Kenny was surrounded by walkers in an alley as well. You couldn't even see him because of all the walkers, and coincidentally, the same happened to Glenn. Everyone thought that Kenny was dead as well, but he came back NEXT SEASON.

It was literally impossible for Kenny to survive but he did, so I believe Glenn will survive too.

7) He is an A List character, meaning one of the main characters. He will have a more alone death, a death JUST FOR HIMSELF.

8) GLENN IS TOO BADASS FOR WALKERS. Only a living can kill him.

9) i dont remember when intestines were on the chest? Do you?

10)he just HAS TO COME BACK.

Maggie needs him. And she WILL get him.

Update: ALIVE

So I will try to keep you guys updated!! I have like 3 more reasons but its 11:40 and Im suppose to be sleeping bc of school tomorrow. Ingaaa. So I will update you guys in the morning.

2 AM Update:

11) Hallucinations. Didn't Nicholas tell Glenn he was out? So it all could be a dream (nightmare in this case) or hallucination.

12) SHIRT COLOR! So, people say that, Glenn had a tan shirt on when he died. WRONG, AND CORRECT. Glenn had a tan jacket but GRAY shirt beneath. You can see the zombies tearing apart a brownish fabric in the videos.

13)STEVEN YEUN WASN'T FEATURED IN THE TALKING DEAD.

14) If Glenn was being eaten alive, when the walkers got to the intestines, blood should've poured out of his mouth (i know, GROSS) but Dale had suffered a similar death, but blood didn't come from his mouth.

15) you can see Jesus (a new character that is gonna be added SUPER SOON) interacting with Glenn on a trailer or something.

16) BELIEVE IN GLENN

Down Side: the WIKIA marked Glenn as DEAD. What might that mean? And Scott said that we will see him 'someway' either in Flashback Form or present time. But he also said 'parts' . Creepy or naw?

Status: ALIVE
x