Do you love me?

They were supposed to hangout together that evening. Chit-chatting like usual, it's been awhile. They havent seen each other for almost a month. Takao has been working all day and night to earn money to support his sister that's studying abroad.

He missed Shinchan of course, but does the other guy missed him, he wondered? All these while it has always been him being initiative in their relationship. Going out for dates, kissing, he's the one who said sorry if they fight. Sometimes he does feel tired of this so called "one-sided" relationship.

"I guess today i'll have to be in-charge again ehh?" he thought to himself. He even invited himself to Shinchan's house once he got a day off from his work. But, he's too tired from his work, and just half an hour into reading magazine in Shinchan's room, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

While he's sleeping, he felt that someone is caressing his face and has put a pillow under his head. He thinks it's a dream because he heard a voice saying, "I've missed you Takao.. Im lonely without you. I.... .... I love you." That voice sounded like Shinchan's deep sexy voice, but it was just a dream, it's impossible for his ace-sama to say something like that. Again, he felt someone laid beside him and covered him in a small blanket.

"Ahhh.. This is a bliss, having someone to take care of you", he thought in his heart. Not sure how long has it been, Takao woke up from his sleep and realized that he indeed was covered with a blanket, there is a pillow under his head, and most importantly... his Shinchan is sleeping right next to him. "Maybe... Just maybe he does love me a lot." Takao realized, and has his face flushed in embarrassment when he realized that what he thinks was a dream was actually reality about Shinchan said he missed Takao and he loves him.

Takao feels so much in love that day. It's his best day off ever.
//
//
//
//
//
Author's notes:
Hello~ so im just trying out writing in my own style, it's short fanfic and it's one-shot as well. I hope you enjoyed this first story. I usually posted them on IG first, along with the fanart that inspires me with the story. So credits to the artist of fanarts!! Urmmm.. I know my writings arent as good but this is what i find fun, and it's been something that i wanted to do. So, thank you for reading it!