Our foreplay

Clink! Two glasses of champagne clunked as the gentleman and lady raised their glass, looking at each other seductively. "Won't you indulged me by drinking your favourite wine from my glass, Madame Sullivan??" he asked with his low voice, tapped fingers touching the other party's sultry red lips. She giggles, while inching forward, pressing her bosoms on the hard, well-sculptured chest, pushing the handsome gentleman down. "Jamie~ call me Jamie. You know how i like it when you call my name...Ahh!!" She was flipped over, her glass of wine dropped and it stained the bed sheet. "Urgent, aren't we now, Sir Ollivier?" she's loving the aggressiveness, and now, she's the one lying down and he's on top of her. "Jamie~" he whispered to her ears, she flushed to her embarrassment yet it's so arousing. She can feels the bulge slowly forming underneath and it's touching her, she wants it, she wants it bad as she tries to raise her hips and rub herself on him. He smirked, thinking how easy it is for this job to be finished. Just one invitation, and some flirty words, it gets them to be where they are now. Slowly, he moved the glass to her lips, with a slight push and a nudge, "For me?" he says as he kissed her ears, she drank it all. As the wines flows through the cracks of her lips, she drank it all — her last wine, her poisonous love potion that she thought it was.

Waiting in the dark, behind the curtains, a silhouette can be seen, creeping. With his hawk eyes, he watches intently at those two getting on actions. As the time passes by, he feels the heat, from where he stands. Seeing how the man touched her lips, he raised his finger and touched his own, "You were thinking of my lips, aren't you??" he licked his finger. And as the man flipped the woman over and the wine stained the bed, "You don't like how it feels, isn't it?? Her full bosom.." he whispered to himself as he slowly unbuttoning his top shirt. She pushed herself up to feel the man on top of her, he feels bad for her, for he knows that the man is actually getting a hard-on because they're being watched by him.

The whole deed was done slow and excruciating in pain as she choked on her own poisonous love potion. He left her trying to catch her breath as he slowly takes out his hard manhood and jerk himself off. It's hot, it's exhilarating, it always gets to him when he sees life being cut short, with his own hands. The woman, suffers as she feels her source of life being sucked out, her throat gets tighter and air is not coming in. Her eyes were wide in horror as she sees a guy coming out from behind the curtains and wrapped his hands on her beloved Sir Ollivier. The guy with crazy eyes, smiles in the most horrifying way, is now touching her affair. "Shin-chan, you are being naughty again." she hears faintly, as the crazy eyes guys pushed her beloved down and he fell right in front of her face. "Touch me, Takao." he begged as the other guy took over and plunged himself into him. He cringed and tears were flowing out from his eyes, yet his face shows contentment and satisfaction, as if his life depends on it. "Why wont you call her name, Shin-chan?? You know she loves it when you call her name?" he thrust deep and hard. "Ja-mie.. Jamie..", all of a sudden, she realized her name sounded really disgusting as she watches in horror how her affair has gone wrong, and now the last thing she sees and hears would be her name on a guy's lips as he being fucked hard. It was excruciating pain, and wrong, because at her last moment, even though she wants to deny it, she's still aroused by it, but too bad... this is the end for her.

"What a wonderful job well done, Shin-chan.." as he thrusts himself up and deeper into the man's hole, watching their assassination being perfect carried out. He knew that their client will be happy to hear about this, and of course he's happy that him and partner, both enjoy this kind of fetish. As she took her last breath, they both climaxed and it's happy ending for them both.