On The Verge Of Breaking Point

We've been fighting a lot. You were dissatisfied with everything that i do, i was annoyed by your complaints, there was nothing peaceful between us anymore. All that's left were negative feelings, resentments, annoyance, irritation, anger, there was not even one positive thing exist between the both of us. There is NO LOVE.

What happened to us, i wonder? We used to talk to each other, we enjoyed the presence of one another, we laughed together, "you both are meant for each other" is what people said when we came out from our closet. It was not easy for both of us, but we survived all the hurdles, all the discrimination, all the humiliation, but those were nothing. They did us no damage whatsoever but only make us strong with our feelings for each other.

But now... What has happened between us?? We've getting distanced away even when we are close with each other. I always thought we can understand each other but it seems like we've lost that too. I know I'm not a the initiative one, maybe that's why you're getting bored of me, if that's the case, should i let you go instead? When I've been thinking all these, i wondered what you were thinking about? Do you think the same too?? Every now and then, i looked at you, there it is, that pain and frustrated expression you've been wearing, i have no idea since when it started appears on your face. Maybe if i found out sooner, i could've save this relationship. Is it too late now, if i want to save this?? Tell me.. Oh wait! What am i talking about?? We dont even talk anymore.. What should i do??

Someone.. Oh i pray.. Could you tell me what should i do??
-
//
#midotaka #midoshinthoughts