When I'm With You

// this is just pure porn lol //

"Hey..", he stretched his long limbs and turned to plant a kiss on his still sleeping boyfriend. It sets a warmth in his heart looking at Takao, sleeping with his mouth slightly open and his hair disheveled from their previous night encounter. He misses this, waking up to him and being able to look at him and loving him. This moment is precious for him.

"Nghh.. Shin-chan.. M-more..", Takao mumbled in his sleep. Midorima smirked as his hand wandered to touch his soft and puckered hole, it's still loose and something wet dripped out when he rubbed the opening muscle. Takao arched his back when Midorima inserted his long finger into his man hole and pressed on his prostate. "S-shinchan.. Nghhh!!" he cried out. Another finger is in and his asshole is now being scissored and played, he opened his eyes finally and it was glazed with lust. His cheeks was pink from all the heat he felt down at his nether region, it's visible as the blanket that covers his pent-up dick is now stained with pre-cum. 

The black hair guy rose up and climb on top of his ace-sama, his breath ragged from feeling it even though it was only his ass being teased. Grabbing his lover's hard rock shaft, he starts to rub it up and down as he looks into the green haired guy. His emerald eyes is like an open ocean and he's drowning in them, so beautiful, so mesmerizing, they captured his soul and heart and he wishes he can always  look into Midorima's eyes. 

"Shin-chan.." he rocked his hips against the two fingers in him, "More.. My ass wants your pee-pee.." he whispered against ears, and he felt his lover's dick throbbed and twitched in his hands. He grinned slyly for he knows Midorima is weak against dirty words. "C'mon Shin-chan, i know you can't wait to put it in me, HARD-and-FAST..", Midorima hissed when Takao's grip tighten on his dick. "Takao.. don't you dare tease me, you know i'm gonna do it." he pulled out his fingers when suddenly he flipped their position and now he's hovering on top of Takao, trapping both his wrist besides his head. Takao gasped at his strength, he loves the rough handle.

"You are so sly Takao, whispering all those dirty words cause you know I like them..", he inches closer to Takao, pressing their body closer, making Takao arched his back, wanting to feel his Shin-chan's skin on his.

Takao giggles. Now that Midorima is just inches away, he lift up his head and licked his jaw, biting it playfully, earning a moan from Shin-chan. "That's because.. i want you to fuck me, ace-sama.. Now, kiss me Shintaro, make love to me." Midorima smiles and obliged to the order, kissing Takao feverishly as he violated his mouth with his own tongue, dominating the small body below him.

"Hmm.. m-more.." Their dicks rubbing with each other, their pre-cums mixing together as they losing themself in the heat.

"T-Takao.. fuck.." He aligning his shaft at Takao's hole that's been gaping for him, as he inserts, Takao just keep pulling him in for more. His face twitched in ecstasy and they kissed each other again until Midorima is fully in him.

"Make me scream, Shintaro.. make me yo-- Arghhh!! Yes! Shin.. Shintaro!!" his legs clasped on Midorima's hips when his lover starting to put on high speed engine and starts to drill into him, making his head blank but to enjoy the rough pleasure.

"Kazu.. Kazu.. you're so tight!! even though we did so much last night, you're still so tight. Shit, you're amazing!!" His hips can't stop when all he feels was muscles clamping and relaxing according to his thrusting. When he pulls, the muscle tensed around his shaft, and when he push it in, it relaxes at a point that he even can feel the prostate bulge. He takes no second guess but adjusting his position so that he can make his lover feels good, his aiming thrust at the prostate bringing Takao to heaven as he starts to moves his hips along.

Pulling the small body into his embrace, he keeps thrusting.

Letting himself drowned in love, he lifts his hips for deeper thrust.

"Shintaro!! AHHHH!!"

"Kazu!!! Hnggh!!"

Both bodies shuddered as they climaxed together, hot cums spurts inside and outside. Heavy breathing pants and kissing sound can be heard. 

"I love you Shin-chan!" he giggles.

"I love you more Kazu.." he replied, kissing his forehead and laid beside him, spooning him closer to his body.

And once again, they reaffirmed their love by having a great sex in the morning.