Longing

Remember the days we used to play side by side?? You were very serious yet playful at the same time, and the glint you had in your eyes.. it makes me shudder still whenever i recall it, and it definitely made me proud to be your partner.

They always says that im the light and you're the shadow, but truth be told, you're always the light in my life. Through thick and thins, we always stick together. There are times i wanna give up but your perseverance and your love kept me going. Sometimes i wish, and i want to be greedy, to still have you here with me.

I still cant get used to this empty space beside me, you know. It feels colder ever since you left. It became so quiet without your lively laugh, without your calling. I miss you a lot, i do. It used to be just a dream to want to stay together, but you made it a beautiful reality.

But, i guess fate is jealous of us and it took you away from me on that rainy day. I was devastated, i was crushed but not for long. Because looking back out memories, you've made me so happy, and i want and i really really want to be with you.

So stay put and dont leave me too far. Cause im coming to be with you once again, my dear hawk.
-
-
Phewww~ after so long huhh?? Anyway, im juz taking a short break from my studying and thought of writing some stuffs for you guys. Hope you enjoyed it
-