A walk in the rain

"Ne~ Shin-chan! Can i share the umbrella with you today?" you asked, while flabbergasted at your own ruined umbrella.

"Im pretty sure it was fine this morning when i used it!" You pouted while complaining about it.

I pushed up my glasses and did a smirk but i handled it well that it even avoided your hawk eye. "I guess there's no other choice isnt it, Takao?" I looked at you with my poker face.

You smiled brightly at my answer. "Hehhh~ Shin-chan is so generous today!! I like this Shin-chan the most."... ... ... "Enough, lets go before the rain getting bigger."

We walked under my small umbrella, there's no other way besides walking side by side, so close to one another. It exhilarates me having your shoulder brushing against mine and to just be in your presence in this calm and peaceful rain. Sometimes, you have to take such drastic measure just to fulfill your own desire huhh??

Sorry Takao, that you have to buy a new umbrella. But, i hold no regrets for i had a wonderful walk in the rain memory with you.
//
//
//
//
//
Author's note:
So yea~ second story so far. Shinchan is being sneaky here hahahha!! Well, i hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading it again.