Those days

Those days, we used to hang out together, bantering, annoying the hell out of each other, making fun of each other, play basketball together, and just to be in each other's presence. It was all good times, WAS. When did it started?? Me avoiding you, you chased after me? Me chased after you, you leaving me? What is this vicious cycle that we have between us? That time, the temptation was sweet. We tasted it, it was so good, we are indeed compatible with each other. We did it so many times because it just feel right. Until you asked me one day, what is it that's between us?? I freaked out, i pulled out, i put a line between us. Yet, you never gave up, u tried and tried, and i keep pulling away. It broke your heart, i can see that. You became lifeless, i was hurting but i didnt do anything. I saw you changing partners all the time, i was filled with jealousy, i wanted you back, because i realized what i have for you is more than just compatibility. I chased after you, you pushed me away. "It's too late, my heart has already shattered that it cant be fixed anymore" was your last words to me before i received the news that you're already leaving all of us, all on your own, in your own pool of blood. This is all my fault, i cant do anything to make you come back, but im not giving up on you. Im coming for you, wait for me and let me do all the chasing this time. I promise and i swear to the moon, this time i will hold you and will never let you go because... I love you, Takao... ... ....

News: A boy of 16 yrs old was found dead in his own room, hanging...
//
//
//
//
//
Author's note:
So how was it?? Im sorry that they both died. But hey, you may never know, they might have good ending afterlife. :)