Shiruko flavoured encounter

It was a peaceful but hot afternoon. We were having our usual basketball practice for our next match. After our lost to Rakuzan, me and Takao has been trying to perfecting our combi moves. Truth be told, we were having a bit of problems after the match. Takao has confessed to me, I was shocked of course. I didnt know what to say so Ive avoided him for awhile. It never occurs to me how i feel towards this annoying brat. But, ever since that confession, i always find myself paying more attention to him than usual. This is not normal, b-but.. there's no denial that everytime i lay my eyes on him, my gaze will ended up on his lips. "Shinchan~ Ne~ Shinchan~ What are you thinking???" Takao broke my train of thoughts. It wouldve been dangerous if i keep thinking about it. "N-nothing!" I said while pushing up my glasses and take a sip of Shiruko from the can. Takao pouted for awhile, "You do know you're bad at lying Shinchan." "What are you talking about, Takao?" Again, i avoided his question. There was a moment of a brief silence afterwards, and as i was about to take another sip of Shiruko, suddenly a hand stopped me. It lasted for a few seconds, but i can definitely taste it. It tasted like shiruko as well, his lips. Maybe it was because i drank it just now and the taste is still lingering, but it tasted sweet. The shiruko in my hand dropped and he laced his fingers with mine. "Ive been noticing that you've always look at my lips Shin-chan!" He smirked. Damn it! Damn his hawkeye! But, who cares now, i like this taste and i think i wanna keep tasting it. "Be responsible for it Takao. You made me dropped my Shiruko, and i havent finish drinking it." I said and pulled his collar towards me and our lips met again.

Ahhh.. Shiruko, definitely my fav.
//
//
//
//
//
Author's note:
Heya!! Third installments of MidoTaka oneshot! Judging from this story i have a feeling that Shinchan will be the uke. Hahahahah~