Chapter 11: Hello Angel

Frank's POV

~~~

I lay in my bunk with Peanut sitting on my chest, I can't go to sleep.

The baby fox would switch between sleeping and looking at me while chirping, which made Mikey pissed off and kept me entertained.  

Unfortunately after a half an hour he got used to it and went to sleep and my fun was ruined.

Gerard was in the other room arranging song lists, although I think he didn't want to sleep and give me an opportunity to say something to Fallyn.

Ray was in the living room playing his guitar like he always did when he didn't need sleep.

Bob was watching movies on his mobile and Mikey was happily sleeping.

I don't know why Mikey slept so much, he didn't need to yet he slept almost every night.  

Then again he's the one who's always bitching about being a vampire so he's probably trying to act like a human.

I slept last night so I wasn't tired and was stuck lying in bed hoping something interesting would happen so I'd have the chance to do something, anything. 

Fallyn was sleeping deeply in her bunk. I could hear her heart beating steadily.

I'd promised Gerard I wouldn't flirt with her in any way so I had to try really hard to talk to her as a friend. 

Earlier tonight I slipped up, I'd gone to get a glass of water while she fiddled around with Pansy.

When she tried to play the again everything sounded like crap and it was obvious she'd mucked around with the dials. 

As punishment I tickled her and Gerard wasn't very happy with me having my hands anywhere on her, not that I was gonna try anything.

Verbally he told me to knock it off but mentally he was swearing at me as if he had tourettes. 

I promised I wasn't going to flirt with her anymore and he should trust me. 

Anyway I don't even think she realised what flirting was.

I could write her a love letter and she'd think it was a joke or me just being a nice guy.

I'm so pathetic at making my feelings obvious that I've been friend-zoned by a sixteen year old girl. Fantastic. 

The thought of earlier when I'd given her the necklace and she hugged me crossed my mind.

Damn what was I thinking, I should have kissed her.

'Frank what the fuck did I say when it came to Fallyn?'

As I said, Gerard, forever a buzzkill.  

He was supposed to be working not patrolling my thoughts like a creeper. 

I let out a sigh and Peanut looked at me and chirped.

'Gee, stop being such a fucking mind dictator. I said I won't touch her but you don't have control over my thoughts.'

'Unless you are thinking about taking her to Disneyland or that she didn't brush her teeth I don't want you thinking about her.'

'What gives you the final say on what I can think about her? You're not her Dad or her protecter. You were gonna let her kill herself just the other day!'

'Because it would have been her choice, you hitting on her is not her choice so I get to stop you.'

'That doesn't even make sense.'