Chapter 25: How Wrong We Were

Frank's POV

~~~

Fallyn had her back turned to me and was looking at the huge sign that sat snugly against the building and claimed it as the 'The Bloody Evangeline'.

I knew she wasn't going to miss the place, she'd made it quite obvious through her thoughts.

'This place is fucked up on all fronts.'

She thought and I had to hold back a laugh, Fallyn viewed the world like no one else I'd ever met before. Her hair fell straight down the back and from the angle she was one I could see the bite marks on her neck.

When she gets on the bus I'll have to heal them up, Gerard didn't give me a chance between all his yelling.

'I still can't believe you did that.'

Gee had been complaining not stop since Fallyn told him to calm the fuck down.

'You need to take some chill pills.'

I thought at him, he was already on the bus and relaxing on the couch.

'Just so you know you've been rebanned. You totally blew any chance of me letting something go on between you two.'

'Seriously, you have some serious dominance issues that need to be addressed. She's not your property.'

Gee needed to learn the importance of human rights.

'She's a girl and I'm gonna protect her from you, your idiocy and the testosterone that comes with it.'

I snorted, I'm not an idiot, I'm in control of myself and each section of my brain.

'I'm not in the mood talk to with you right now, you're being a domineering ass.'

He didn't say anything further and shut up, I took it as a blessing from god, he rarely kept his mouth shut when he had an opinion.

Fallyn had yet to move from her spot outside the bus, her gaze was locked on the hotel and she didn't look like she'd be moving anytime soon.

"Fal's are you coming?" She turned around and gave me a small smile while I held out my hand to help her up the steps.

"Fuck yes, get me the get me the hell out of here, now." I gave her a grin and Greg closed the doors behind her while she walked up the stairs.

Without asking I took her duffle bag and put it with the rest of our luggage while she reminded me she was capable of putting it away. We both knew she couldn't reach the overhead compartment and after I reminded her she was unable to get high enough to put her bag away she sighed, gave up and went to sit on the couch with her latte and food filled bag. Once everything was closed and locked to avoid the bags falling out and trashing the bus I went into the living room.

Fallyn was sitting on the couch next to Gee, they weren't talking because he was staring intently at his art book and she was eating.

By the looks of it Gerard was drawing something that would probably be finished within the next two minutes. I grabbed my coffee and food from the kitchen then sat next to Fallyn on the couch, she gave me a grin before going back to eating.

How a girl that small could eat so much food I didn't know, somehow she was able to do it, maybe she had a black hole in her stomach.

It didn't matter though, she was still cute and adorable.

"What?" She frowned and put down her sandwich. Oops, looked at her for too long, busted.

"Uh, your face is kinda cute?"