Gym Time

Aaleeyah POV

We arrived to the gym, and went our separate ways. India went on the treadmill and I started stretching. While I was stretching, I felt somebody dick on my ass. When I leaned up, whoever it was had slapped me on my ass. So I turned around and started swinging on them. I didn't know it was August until he spoke.

August:" Aaleeyah chill, its me August."

Me:" Damn August, why didn't you just tap me on my shoulder. I don't like when people feel on my ass."

August:" What like this."

He started rubbing on my ass. And a moan had slipped out my mouth.

Me:" Aug, stop it."

August:" Ok. So where are your boyfriend at."

Me:" Is that your way of asking me is I'm single??"

August:" Yep."

Me:" To answer your question, Im single, I don't have a boyfriend. Where's your wife."

August:" At home with Elise."

Me:" Oh ok."

So I'm looking for India and she over there talking to Travis and left me with August.

August:" So what you doing later on."

Me:" Nothing but watch movies."

August:" Can I come watch some movies with you baybeh??"

Ughh, the way he say baby. I can feel a waterfall down there in my panties.

Me:" If your wife let you."

August:" Ima make up a lie and say that I'm with Travis how about that??"

Me:" That sounds alright."

So we exchanged numbers, I went got India and we left.

Me:" Girl, what you and Travis was talking about."

India:" He wants me for to come over to his house. I told him that I got a boyfriend, but he said that he won't have to know. What about you and August."

Me:" He coming over and watch a couple of movies with me."

India:" Y'all go be with that Netflix and chill type of shit lol."

Me:" India:" You know I'm not gonna go that far with him."

India:" Mhm."

Me:" Im at your house, get out my car hoe."

India:" Lol by best."

Me:" Bye bae."

After she got out, I pulled off. While I was driving, my phone was going off, so I answered.

Me:" Hello"

August:" What sup baybeh."

Me:" On my way home. What you doing."

August:" Just pulled up. Uma just text you, cause Lauren is at home."

Me:" Ok."

So I hung up and he texted me.

BigDaddyAug- August name in Aaleeyah phone

Precious- Aaleeyah name in August phone

BigDaddyAug:" Whats your address, after Lauren and Elise go to bed, ima come."

Precious:" 2342 West Oak Lane. The door is already go be unlock."

BigDaddyAug:" Ok baybeh."

Once I got home, I went took a shower and went to the kitchen and started making something so that August and I can have something to eat for later. While I was cooking, I heard the door open then closed. I guessed it was August. I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.

August:" Mhmm you smell good."

Me:" Augggsst stop liking myyyy nneeckk."

August:" You taste sooo good."

Me:" Aug im cccookking."

He went in the living room looking through the movies.

August:" Lets watch Fifty Shades of Grey."

Me:" Ok, put it in. Im coming with the food, come get the drinks."

So he came got the drink while I grabbed the food. We ate then we went watched the movie. While we were watching the movie, August got up and came lay on me. I was playing in his hair and he was rubbing my leg. When it got to the sex part, he moved his hand up, and it was on my kitty kat. He started rubbing on it then he started fingering me.

Me:" Mmmm August, go faster."

He started going faster til I felt my orgasm.

Me:" Aug im fina cum."

August:" Let it all out."

So I came he he licked me all up. He went locked my door and carried me upstairs to my room. He threw me on the bed and we went at it. Hair pulling, back scratching, name calling, we was doing it all. Went to the bed, the floor, the dresser, the counter, the shower and back to the bed. I collapsed onside of him.

Me:" I never felt this way in 2 years. Damn this felt so good."

August:" I had to give you a taste of Mr. Classy."

Me:" Really, the name Mr. Classy."

August:" Yea. His other name is Augconda."

Me:" Now I understand that name lol."

I moved and went laid on his chest. I started tracing the tattoos that are on his chest til I was drifting off to sleep.

Me:" Good night Aug."

August:" Good night baybeh."

So we both ended up going to sleep.