DNA & Gender

August POV

I woke up, Got dressed, and left. I had to make up a lie to Lauren because she would be going crazy. Aaleeyah had text me the name of the place to meet her at. By time I got there, Aaleeyah was pulling up beside me. When I got out, I locked my doors and walked up to Aaleeyah, she was looking good. ( AALEEYAH OUTFIT IN MM) before I even said something, my phone started ringing.

Me:" Fuck."

Aaleeyah:" Whats wrong."

Me:" Lauren calling."

Aaleeyah:" Answer."

So I answered it and she was blowing me with a lot of questions.

Lauren:" Where are you???"

Me:" Im witht he guys. Can I go back to what im doing."

Lauren:" I want you home now."

Me:" Mane you better chill with allat. I aint in the mood na."

Lauren:" Just hurry up home."

I hung up and I seen Aaleeyah dying laughing while holding her lil growing belly.

Me:" Whats funny??"

Aaleeyah:" Yall too."

Me:" Lets go get this over with."

Aaleeyah POV

We walked in the building and I went signed myself in. 10 minutes later, they called me to the back. We got up and went to the back with the doctor. We walked in a room. August had helped me up on the bed. I was reading a magazine and August looked nervous.

Me:" August whats really wrong??? Talk to me, I promise not to get mad."

August:" Im scared. I just dont know what im gonna say to Lauren. Well you help me out with this."

Me:" Sure."

We was making a small conversation til the doctor walked in.

Dr.:" Hey, Im doctor Kaitlen, can you raise your shirt up for me."

August raised my shirt up for me. What a gentlemen.

Dr.:" Do you hear the baby heartbeat."

Me:" Yea."

I became teary eyed. I looked at August and he shed a couple of tears. I held on to his hand and rubbed it with my thump.

Dr:" Are yall ready for the gender."

August/ Me:" Yea."

Dr.:" Ok, you guys will be having a healthy baby boy."

Me:" OMG. Alana will be happy."

August:" And Elise."

Dr.:" Do yall need anything else before I go get your prenatal vitamins and your sonograph pictures."

Me:" Sure. Can we get a DNA test just to make sure its his."

Dr.:" Sure."

So the doctor did what she had to do and she said the results would be back in 25 minutes. So August and I went waited in the Private Waiting Room. 25 minutes later, she came back with the results.

Dr:" Are yall ready."

Us:" Yea."

Dr.:" August Anthony Alsina Jr., you are 99.9% indeed the father."

August was happy, but his smile had faded. I got my medicine and pictures and we left out the building. I stopped August before he got in his car.

Me:" Here, take this picture."

August:" Thanks, it means a lot."

Me:" I kissed him on the cheek and we both got in each other cars. See he knows about me and India relationship. And she knows that im pregnant for August. When I got home, India was helping Alana with her homework.

Me:" Hey bae."

India:" Hey baby, how was the appointment."

Me:" It went ok. August had shed a couple of tears when the doctor said I was having a boy."

India:" Oh ok, want for me to make dinner or you go make it."

Me:" You make it. Surprise me with something."

India:" Ok."

I went upstairs, went go tin the shower. By time I came downstairs, dinner was finished. We ate then went to bed. Before I went to bed, I texted August.

Babydaddy:" Meet me at stabucks tomorrow @ 10:00."

PreciousA:" Ok, I miss you."

Babdaddy:" I miss you too August."

After I sent him that text, I went to sleep.