Party Time

India POV

My alarm went off and I got up and got ready. I went to my suitcase and pulled out my outfit that I was wearing. I went got in the shower. After I got out, I lotion down my body then put my clothes on (OUTFIT IN THE MM). I took the towel off my hair and pulled my hair in a pony tail. While I was putting on my shoes, I got a text from Alexis.

SexyLex- Alexis name in India phone

Indybaby- India name in Alexis phone

SexyLex😍😘:" Here's my address. 3165 Hampton Ave. I'll be waiting for you. 😉😉"

Indybaby😘💋:" Ok babes. 😘😘"

Don't get me wrong, me and Alexis will flirt from here or there, kiss every once in a while, but we would never go farther than a kiss. I know that Alexis is feeling me, because im felling her too. But im in a relationship with Leeyah. I grabbed my hotel key, my car keys, my wallet and phone then left to go get my sexy lex. I pulled up to her house and she came out. I got out and opened the door for her than I went back on my side and got in.

Me:" Hey sexy, you looking mighty good."

Alexis:" Hey baby, you looking fine yourself."

We kissed then I backed up out her driveway and pulled off. 25 minutes later, we made it to this party. Once we got there, it was packed. They brought us to our own side of V.I.P. In our V.I.P section, it contains a bar. 

Alexis:" Want a drink Indy."

Me:" yea Lexi pooh."

She went got our drinks and had came back with them. We were having a blast. Shots was steady coming our way. 

Alexis:" Baby let's go to my place, I wanna show you something."

Me:" Ok."

 So we collected our things and left. Once we got to her house, our clothes went flying everywhere. I carried her bridal style up to her room. Once we got in there, it was on and poppin. It was my first time doing this with a girl. I never even did it with Aaleeyah yet. 

Alexis:" Ughhh baby right there."

I started eating her out like it was my last meal. She started grinding her hips along with my tongue. It must have made her feel good because the way that she was arching her back, had turned me on even more.

Alexis:" Mhmmm baby im bout to cum."

She came all in my mouth. I licked her up cleaned, and started fingering her. 

Alexis:" Mhmm baby that feels soo good."

Me:" How good does it feel."

Alexis: "Sooooo fucking good"

She came on my fingers and we switched places. Her tongue felt soo good on my clit. I was going crazy. We were doing all type of positions. She was enjoying it and I was enjoying it. Aaleeyah can't find about this. Once we got finished, we collapsed right onside of each other. 

Alexis:" India, after this night, I think I should tell you how I feel."

Me:" Ok."

Alexis:" Where do I start. Ok, ever since I first saw you at the photo shoot a couple months back, I knew that it love at first sight. I love the dates that we been on. They were so romantic. I love you with all my heart. When you touch my skin it actually tingles. It almost tickles like a butterfly. And when you hold me, I swear time stops. You completely erase all semblances of productivity and make me want to snuggle with you forever. When you leave to go back to Atlanta in 2 days, Im go miss you so much. I love you India Love Westbrooks."

Me:" Wow. I feel the same way towards you Alexis, we can facetime or I can buy you a ticket to come see me. How about that."

Alexis:" Awwww for real baby."

Me:" Yea."

Alexis:" I love you sooooo fucking much."

We kissed and ended up having sex again. All night long. I hope I can keep this away from Aaleeyah. But she'll understand because, that she is still fucking with August and she is caring his baby.