Doctor's Appointment/Date Night

Aaleeyah POV

I woke up with August hands still wrapped around me. I woke him up so that he can let me go. 

Me:" Babe get up, you gotta watch the girls today while I go to the doctor."

August:" They can watch their selves."

Me:" Baeee!!!!"

August:" Ok im up."

We got up and went got in the shower together. We bathe each other then we got out. I lotion my body up then put on my undergarments. I put my clothes on then put my socks and boots on. I put my hair up in a messy bun then put on light make-up. I grabbed my purse, phone charger, and my phone then went to go get A3 dressed. After I got him dressed, I did his hair and packed his book sack up then went downstairs. We ate now we getting ready to go.

Alana:" Mommy where you going??"

Me:" Im going to the doctor, I don't feel good."

Alana:" Can all of us come with you??"

Me:" No, y'all stay here with August. I'll be right back."

Elise:" As long as you bring A3 with you Im good. He is bad and he be pulling our hair and biting us."

A3:" I a big boy."

Me:" Awwww my baby talking now."

August and I kissed then I left. When I got to the clinic, I went signed myself in. 1o minutes later, the called me to the back. 

Dr:" Hi Ms. Aaleeyah, awww he such a cutie, how old is he??

Me:" 1 year old now."

Dr:" Awww, so how are you today."

Me:" Im feeling sick by the stomach. I kept throwing up this morning."

Dr:" Well let me do some blood work and we can see whats going on with you."

Me:" OK."

She drew some blood from my arm and now Im waiting for the results. 30 minutes later, she came back with the results.

Dr:" Are you ready???"

Me:" Yea."

Dr:" Well Ms. Petty, you are indeed pregnant. Do you want a ultrasound and sonogram pictures while your here???"

Me:" Yea."

I texted August to pack Alana, Elise, and A3 stuff and to bring all the girls to his momma house. He texted back and said whats wrong and ok. I said Ima tell you tonight for our date. The doctor put the gel on my stomach and started moving it around. 

Dr:" Do you here the baby heart beat."

Me:" Yea."

After she got finished, she printed out my pictures and gave them to me along with my prescription. I put them in my purse then I left. I went to Walgreens to get my prescription then I went dropped A3 off at his grandma. I went home and August was watching tv. Once he seen me, he started asking me questions.

Me:" Babe, calm down Im fine. Im ok. It just a stomach flu."

August:" Oh ok. Babe, I went shopping for you. I hope you don't mind we have date night at home. I'll cook."

Me:" Ok."

He went back to watching tv and I laid on the couch then put my head in his lap and went to sleep.

4 hours later..............................................................................................

I woke up to the smell of food. I went walked in the kitchen to see what he was cooking, but he stopped me.

August:" Go take your hungry ass upstairs and get dressed then come back downstairs. Dinner go be finish by time you come downstairs."

I went upstairs and got my self situated. I grabbed the sonogram pictures, put them in a picture frame, stuck them in the gift bag and brought it downstairs. August was at the end of the stairs waiting for me. My baby was looking sexy in that shirt.

August:" Babe, you look good."

Me:" Thanks baby, you do too."

We kissed for like bout 5 minutes and he walked me to the table. He went back to the kitchen to grab our plates and brought them to the table. We said grace then ate.

Me:" Bae, this is actually good."

August:" Thanks baybeh."

We kissed then continued eating. After we got done, he went put our plates up and he came back and sat at the table. He had this bag with him.

August:" Here you go babe, I brought you something."

I looked through the gift bag and saw that he brought me a MK purse with the matching watch.

Me:" Awwww babe, I love it."

August:" Thanks."

We kissed and I grabbed the gift bag and went sat on his lap. I gave him the gift bag. He looked in there and grabbed the picture frame. I grabbed his hand and rubbed it on my stomach. 

Me:" Im 2 months pregnant baby."

August:" We're having a baybeh."

Y'all should have seen how happy he was, he was crying. He carried me bridal style upstairs to our bedroom and y'all knew what had happened next.