Date Night

Aaleeyah POV

I woke to my phone ringing. I looked at the caller I.D. and seen it was DeSean. I got happy.

Me:" Hello."

DeSean:" Morning beautiful, did I awake you??"

Me:" No, I was just waking up."

DeSean:" I wanted to know if I can take you on a date tonight???"

Me:" Sure."

Desean:" Be ready for 7. Ima come pick you up."

Me:" Ok."

We talked for a lil more than got off the phone. When I got up, I August was gone. So I went woke Alana up and told her to get dressed and pack some clothes. Then I went to A3 room and seen him jumping in his crib.

Me:" Awwww you happy to see mommy??"

I got him out of his crib and went changed his diaper and got him dressed. After that, I made him a bag too. Him and Alana is going stay at my moms for the weekend. I saw August cooking breakfast for all of us. I brought A3 and his bag downstairs and put it on the couch, then I put his heavy ass in his high chair. I called Alana down for breakfast. After August got done cooking breakfast, my mom came knocking on the door.

Me:" Come in."

Nicole:" Hey baby."

Me:" Hey mommy."

We talked for awhile then her and the kids left.

August:" Aaleeyah. I was go give this to you when you gave birth to A3. Its a necklace with a picture of me in it."

Me:" Thanks sweetheart."

We hugged and he grabbed my ass. 

Me:" August dont make me cut you."

August:" Mhmm. That ass still mines."

Me:" Whatever."

August:" What you doing later???"

Me:" I got a date."

August:" Oh ok."

You should've seen the way his face had got sad.

Me:" August, dont look like that."

August:" Its just that I dont wanna see you with somebody else."

Me:" Well baby, you know what to do, and when you do it, you know where I stay."

August:" Ok. Ima go talk to a divorce lawyer in the morning. I love you Aaleeyah."

Me:" I love you too August."

He left and I went put on something comfortable and then I went shopping.

After shopping...........................................................................................

After I got home, I had an hour to get ready before DeSean come get me. After I got myself situated and dressed (OUTFIT IN MM), I heard a knock on the door. There it stood a handsome DeSean.

DeSean:" Are you ready??"

Me:" Sure, let me lock the door."

After I lock the door, he went opened the door for me and I got in. Really arrived to the restaurant. He got out and came opened the door for me. He gave the valet man his keys then he grabbed my hand and we walked inside.

DeSean:" Reservation for Jackson."

Hostess:" Right this way."

We followed the hostess to our table. We got to our table and sat down.

Hostess:" Ya'll waiter will be with y'all shortly."

The waiter had came and we ordered our drinks and food.

DeSean:" So tell me about yourself."

After the diner...........................................................................................

When we pulled up in my drive way, I seen that August car was in my driveway. We got out the car and he walked me to my door.

Me:" I had a good time."

DeSean:" Me too."

We hugged then he left. August was watching tv when I walked threw the door. I locked the door then took my shoes off. I went sat by him on the couch and had put my head in on his shoulder.

August:" How was it."

Me:" It was boring lol but we went to this expensive ass restaurant. He play for the Washington Red Skins."

August:" Do he look better then me??"

Me:" He fine and all, but he dont look better than you."

We kissed and went upstairs. I got in the shower than went got in bed with him. We watched movies til we fell asleep.