Labor

August POV

I was laying down listening to music and watching tv til I heard Aaleeyah screaming in pain, so I ran down the hall to her room to see whats going on.

Me:" Whats wrong."

Aaleeyah:" The baby is coming."

I grabbed everything and called our parents to meet us at the hospital. Once we got there, they admitted her to the hospital.

IM NOT INTO WRITING THE SCENE OFF HER HAVING THE BABY, SORRY

9 HOURS LATER...........................................................................................

I would like to welcome my son, August Anthony Alsina III into this world. He look just like me. From my eyes to my face features. He only took her hair and skin color. I feel so in love with him the moment I touched him. I was acting stingy with him. I didn't want nobody touching him.

Momma:" Come on August, I'm the grandmother you should let me see my grand baby."

Me:" Germ-X your hands then wash them, then germ-x them again then you can hold him."

Everybody did the same thing. They was taking turns with him. Then the nurse came and said that visitation was over with. I told everybody bye. When everybody left, Aaleeyah finally woke up.

Aaleeyah:" Hey Aug."

Me:" Hey baybeh. How you feeling."

Aaleeyah:" Tired and hungry."

Me:" Want me for to get the nurse."

Aaleeyah:" That would be nice."

I went and got the nurse and came back into the room. 

Aaleeyah POV

Nurse:" Hi, I'm Angel and I will be your nurse for tonight. Do you need anything??"

Me:" Food and something for this pain that I'm having."

Nurse:" Ok."

She went and came back with my food. I ate then feed A3 then August, A3, and I went to sleep.

I had to make it short. I had to study for midterms, but do the usual.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT