Shopping

Aaleeyah POV

I got up, got in the shower, put on some clothes, ( OUTFIT IN MM), did my hair, and I decided not to put make up on. I didn't realize August was gone. I know this nigga didn't just come have sex with me and leave??? I got something for his ass. I stop in my tracks and smelled food. My mouth had got watery and I went woke Alana up and got her dressed, then went downstairs.

Me:" Morning Aug."

August:" Morning baybeh. Morning Alana."

Alana:" Morning. Where Elise."

August:" She's at home still sleeping."

Alana:" Mommy can she come over and play later???"

Me:" Ask her father??"

Alana:" Mr. August, can she come over and play and get in the pool???"

August:" Sure, ima go get her for you."

So after we ate breakfast, we left to go shopping. I went shopping for the stuff that I will be needing for the tour. I went brought Alana to my mom house a lil early so I wouldn't have to do that tomorrow. After I got home, I went packed my bags and went sat them downstairs by the door. I took a shower and went to sleep.

August POV

When I got home, Lauren started yelling at me. So i grabbed her by her hands and slammed her against the wall.

Me:" You should've not been talking shit, then she wouldnt be putting her hands on you. If I wanted her, I could have her. But I'm married and committed to your ass."

Lauren:" Im sorry August. You know how I get when your around other girls."

Me:" Yea go upstairs, I got something for ya."

So I went gave her the pipe then I packed my clothes and went to sleep. Lauren isn't coming on this tour because she go be in Spain for a photo shoot.

IK ITS SHORT

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

GET SOME OF YALL FOLLOWERS TO READ MY BOOKSS. THANKS!!!!!!!!