My girls and I

Aaleeyah POV

I woke up to the smell of food. I got up and tried to walk. August really did put it in last night. I went showered than put my clothes on. I put on light make up and grabbed my phone, phone charger, and purse then put my shoes on and grabbed my cardigan and went downstairs. I went put my stuff on the couch and I went in the kitchen. I wrapped my arms around August torso and started grabbing on his nipple.

Me:" Morning babe."

August:" Morning bae."

We kissed then I went sat at the table with the kids. I was taking pictures on instagram and August had to photo bomb my pictures. I posted them and we said grace then ate. 

Me:" Babe, im taking the girls with me to the hair salon. You get to keep A3."

August:" A3 I guess its just you and me."

A3:" Daddy."

August:" I gotta go get a line anyways. I might get him a line."

Me:" Thats good as long as you don't cut my baby hair."

August:" Im not babe."

We finished our breakfast and the girls and I left. We made it to the hair shop and I got my hair done. I let the girls get they hair done too. After we got our hair done, we went shopping and went got our nails and toes done. We went surprised the boys at the barber shop.

Me:" Hey babe, I brought your food."

August:" Thanks. You like his hair."

Me:" Awwww my baby so cute."

August had got his line, he paid then we left. I followed him to the house. He called Chandra for to drop the girls off for to spend a night. 

Alana:" Is it a sleepover???"

Me:" Yea sleepover it is. Stay here at the house til your dad and I get back. Chandra should be pulling up."

When August and I walked out the house, Chandra was just pulling up. 

Me:" Can you watch the girls til August and I get back."

Chandra:" Sure."

I buckled A3 in his carseat and we left to go to Walmart. After we got there, he took A3 out his carseat and i went to go grab a buggy and he put A3 in it. We walked in and went to the snack aisle. 

A3:" Daddy!!! Daddy!!!"

A3 wanted to get out the basket. August got him out and had put him over his shoulders. We were putting the stuff in the basket for the girls to snack on and games and stuff for them. August was steady throwing snacks in the basket.

Me:" Bae, this is enough snacks for the girls."

August:" They for me, you, and A3. We go have our own movie night."

Me:" Oh ok."

We went to the registered to pay for the stuff. August was throwing A3 up in the air until A3 puked on August.

August:" Mane bru look what you did to daddy."

A3 looked at me with tears in his eyes and started crying.

A3:" Mommy!!!! Mommy!!!"

Me:" August, look you made him cry."

We paid for the stuff and went put the stuff in the trunk. While I was putting the stuff in the trunk and August was cleaning him and A3 up, DeSean was walking up to me.

DeSean:" Aaleeyah????"

Me:" DeSean??? Heyyy, what you been up too."

DeSean:" Nothing, still playing for the Washington Redskins and taking care of Alexa. Wbu??"

Me:" Taking care of my kids and living life."

While we were talking, A3 must have broken from August and came running and latched on to my leg. August came running behind him. Once he seen DeSean, his facial expression changed.

DeSean:" Little A3 walking now, he is growing."

Me:" Yea. DeSean meet my boyfriend, the father of A3. August DeSean, DeSean August."

August just gave him a head nod and grabbed A3 and went got in the truck. 

Me:" Awkward, but I gotta go, I'll see you around."

DeSean:" Ok."

We hugged then I went got in the truck. When I got in, August had this mean mug on his face.

Me:" What's wrong with you??? Why you got a mean mug on your face??"

August:" So you still fucking that nigga???"

Me:" No Im not fucking him August, he is my ex."

August: "Thats not what it looked like back there him giving you goggly eyes and the way you were smiling, I ain't stupid."

Me:" WTF August, Im am not fucking him. How the fuck am I go be fucking him and he stay way in Washington. How the fuck am I go be fucking him, BUT IM AT HOME 24/7 TAKING CARE OF THE KIDS WHILE YOU WORKING????"

He gripped the wheel and ignored me.

Me:" Oh, so now you quiet huh. A3 and I are gonna be sleeping in the guest room tonight. I can't deal with your fucking attitude today. Im already not in the mood for your pettiness."

August:" Mane Leeyah."

Me:" Don't mane Leeyah me. Your accusing me of doing something that I didn't do."

I was crying and August face have soften up.

August:" Im sorry mane, its just that, After dealing with Lauren, I keep thinking that your cheating on me. Im sorry ight."

I looked at him and turned my head and looked out the window. He sighed and grabbed my leg and gripped it. I ignored him. He grabbed my hand and kissed it then intertwined our fingers together. I was still looking out the window. We got to the house and I grabbed A3 and brought him inside. Chandra came outside and started helping us with the bags. She helped me cook and feed the kids then she left. The girls went up to the room to watch movies. I went ran me and A3 some bath water. After we got out, I went in August and I room got my phone charger and went in the guest room with A3. A3 fell asleep and I was watching tv. Someone knocked on the door then came in, it was August.

August:" Bae, im so sorry please come back in our room. I can't sleep alone."

Me:" Have you thought about what you said to me??"

August:" Yes baby."

Me:" You hurt my feelings August. You really did."

August:" Im sorry, please forgive me. I'll take you on a shopping spree and out to dinner tomorrow. Just please forgive me."

Me:" Ok babe."

We kissed and he grabbed A3 and went put him in his crib in his room while I went got in our bed. He came in and got in bed then we both went to sleep.

3:15 am......................................................................................................................

I woke up feeling sick by the stomach. I felt like I wanted to throw up. I hurried and got out of August gripped then went threw up in the bathroom. August came in and came helped me. After I threw up, I brushed my teeth then I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't. I kelp feeling sick by the stomach. I got up and went got the trash can and brought it by the bed. I laid down and August started rubbing my stomach and I finally went back to sleep.