Court

3 MONTHS ATER..................................................................

August POV

Today is the day that I go to court. Lauren and I had got a divorce, but we here at court for Elise wise. I filled for full custody.

Judge:" Who are eligible for to take care of 6 year old Elise Alsina??"

My Lawyer:" My client your honor. He is on a break right now from his music. His girlfriend had a baby and he havent been spending time with his son because he been on the road."

Judge:" What will happened when Mr. Alsina go on the road???"

My Lawyer:" His girlfriend or his mother will be watching her. The mother have a job which she do is modeling, so she can not watch her while Mr. Alsina at work."

Judge:" OK."

Lauren:" I dont want my daughter around that bitch."

Judge:" Ms. London, watch your language in my court room."

3 HOURS LATER...........................................................................................

My divorce is final and I got full custody of Elise. I gotta call Aaleeyah and tell her the good news.

Aaleeyah POV

The kids and I are shopping and getting ready for A3 1st birthday party tomorrow. I got Elise with me while her dad is in court. My phone started ringing, I looked at the caller I.D. and it was August.

Me:" Hello."

August:" Guess what bae."

Me:" Good News???"

August:" Even better."

August:" Lauren and I are fully divorce and I have full custody of Elise."

Me:" Congrats baby."

Me:" Her and Alana is down the toys aisle looking for a birthday present for A3."

August:" Which store y'all at."

Me:" We at Toys R Us."

August:" Im fina pull up."

Me:" Ok, Love You baby."

August:" Love you too."

We continued shopping til I smelt August behind.

Me:" Hey baby."

August:" How you new it was me."

Me:" Baby I smelt your cologne silly lol."

August:" I got his other presents at my house."

Me:" Good."

August:" Y'all should come stay the night so that you wont have to go backwards and forwards."

Me:" Ok."

Alana and Elise had put some toys in the basket and some stuff for them. I brought them to the checkout. I was fina pay for it until August gave me that look. So I let him pay for it.

Me:" Bae, you gotta let me start paying for stuff sometimes."

August:" No."

We loaded the stuff in my car and I drove to my house. Alana had went with August, I had to go to the house and get the rest of stuff for the party then I went back to August house. He helped me wrapped the gifts and we sat them in the guest room. I went downstairs and popped some popcorn for us and we all watched a family movie. My phone was ringing so I excluded myself from the movie. I went to the kitchen to answer my phone. It was Kaicyre.

Me:" Hey Kaicyre."

Kaicyre:" You don't mind if I bring my man with me to the birthday party tomorrow???"

Me:" No girl I dont mind. But I do mind if you come to August house tomorrow so that you can help me decorate."

Kaicyre:" Leeyah."

Me:" Please brace face."

Kaicyre:" LOL ok. What time you want me for to come??"

Me:" The party start at 3:00 so come for 11:30."

Kaicyre:" Ok. Bye sis."

Me:" Bye."

I hung up and got started with dinner. August came in the kitchen and started helping me. He wrapped his arms around me and had put his face in the crook of my neck.

August:" Im so happy we can finally be together."

Me" Me too baby."

I turned the pots on low and faced August. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked in his eyes.

Me:" Babe, you have the prettiest eyes. It goes with your sexy smile."

August:" Thanks baby. I love your fat ass. It make your pussy fat and thats a good thing."

Me:" Lol babe you nasty. Go back in the living room with the kids while I get finish cooking."

August:" Ok baybeh."

We kissed and I got finished with dinner and he went back in the living room. After I got finished, I fixed everybody plates. We said grace then we ate. After we ate, the girls went got in the tub and went in their rooms. I cleaned the kitchen while August went bathe A3. After I got finished, I went took me a bath then got in the bed with them.

Me:" Ready for tomorrow A3."

He shook his head and started clapping.

Me:" Go fight your daddy."

He crawled to August and started slapping him in the face. I recorded him and put it on intstagram. 

Me:" A3 thats enough. Time for you to go to bed."

I picked him up and went brought him to his room. I gave him his pacifier and turned on the night light, turned on the baby monitor, and turned off the lights then I went got in bed with August. He was already sleep with one hand in his pants and the other one behind his head. I turned off the lights and climbed in bed. August wrapped his arms around me and tangled our legs together then we went to sleep together. 

AALEEYAH, ALANA, AND A3 IN MM.