Names & Baby shower

Aaleeyah POV

I woke up, I got dressed (OUTFIT IN MM), then went dressed Alana and went downstairs to cook us, August and Elise some breakfast. India went to work at a photo shoot in New York for a week. As soon as breakfast got finished, August and Elise came through the door. I forgot he had a key to my house.

Me:" Morning you guys."

August:" Morning baybeh."

Elise:" Morning Ms.Aaleeyah."

Me:" I made enough of breakfast for everybody. Yall hungry."

Them:" Yea."

So we had ate breakfast. After we got finished, we let the kids play and we were talking about baby names and planning a baby shower.

August:" Lets name him after me."

Me:" As in, August Anthony Alsina III???"

August:" No duhh."

He gave me the da fuck face and I had smack the shit out of him.

August:" What you do that for."

Me:" IDK lol."

We talked a lil more til it was time for August and Elise to go.

August:" Text me and let me know if yu need anything."

Me:" OK."

They left and it was just Alana and I.

Me:" Baby girl what you wanna do??"

Alana:" Shopping."

I put on our jackets and we left to go shopping.

3 hours later........................................................................................

This lil girl got me tired. It seem like we went through every store in the mall. We got in the car and headed straight home. I had reheated some leftovers. We ate then I went put her to bed. I went got in the shower. After I got out, my phone was ringing. I seen it was August so I had answered.

Me:" Hey baby. August the 3rd is kicking mighty hard, he must miss his daddy voice."

Lauren:" Baby. WTF Aaleeyah. Your pregnant for my husband. Ik new something was going on."

OH SHIT!!!!! I didnt think Lauren would be calling me. So I quickly hung up in her face. I put on my night clothes and went to bed. It was pouring down raining and thundering. Once that big thunder had struck, Alana came flying in my room.

Alana:" Mwommy I so scared."

Me:" Oh mommy baby, come sleep with me."

So she got comfortable and we both went to sleep hearing the rain hit the house.

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW. I WAS TRYING TO HURRY UP BECAUSE I HAD SOMEWHERE TO BE.

READ

COMMENT 

VOTE