Planes

Aaleeyah POV

My alarm went off letting me know that it was time for me to get up. I stayed in my night clothes, but I brushsed my teeth and washed my face, I made sure i didnt leave anything, and headed out the door. I stopped my India's place to pick her up.

Me:" Hey sleepy head."

India:" Im sleepy, wake me up when we get to the airport."

It took a while til we got to the airport. We finally made it. I woke India up and we got our luggage and headed to the rest of the crew.

India:" We made it bitches!!!!"

Me:" Girl why is you so loud man."

India:" But you love my loudness."

Me:" Whatever."

So we went through check out and then we went to board the plane. I found me a comfortable spot on the plane and fell asleep instantly. India had woke me up when we had landed.

Me:" Finally we made it."

We got our stuff and got off the plane. We went met August in the airport exit.

August:" Welcome ladies, this is our first tour together. Here is all of yall room keys. Get some sleep and be up a refreshed for tomorrow."

So we go tour keys and went to our hotel room. India room was next door to mines. I didnt even get a chance to lay down on the bed til I heard a knock on the door.

Me:" Who is it."

August:" Its me."

I opened the door and had letted him in.

Me:" What you want, I was going to bed."

August:" I was just trying to come see my lady."

Me:" Me your lady.. boy please."

So I got up and went to the bathroom to pee. After I peed, I washed my hands. August came in the bathroom and bended me over the sink and pulled down my pants and had entered inside of me.

Me:" Fuck daddy go faster."

So he went fast and was smacking me on my ass. We went on for hours til we both got tired. We took a shower and he left to go to his room so things wont get suspicious. After he left, I went to bed.