Practice

Aaleeyah POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I got up, got dressed (OUTFIT IN MM), put on a lil make up, and left to go get India so that we can go to dance practice. I pulled up to India's house and she was already sitting outside waiting for me.

Me:" Heyyy bitch, you looking good."

India:" Thanks, you too. I see you looking good for boss."

Me:" No I'm not."

India:" mhm, I don't believe you."

Me:" India, why the hell would I mess with a married man. I'll admit that I'm attracted to him, but I would never mess with a married man. My momma raised me better than that."

India:" If you say so. Girl, Trey took me on a date last night. It was sooo freaking wonderful."

Me:" Awww, im jelly."

India:" Then afterwards, I decided that it was time to have sex with him. You know we been together for 6 months now."

Me:" Awwwww, now I'm seriously jealous. lol"

India:" Im trying to hook you up with boss. You should see the way he be looking at you Leeyah."

Me:" I guess."

So I pulled up to the building we were suppose to be having our practices at. Once we got out, I hit the locks on my door then went in the building. Once we got in there, we had to get in position and start stretching. Here comes boss and his bougie ass wife.

August:" Hey ladies."

Us:" Heyy August."

August:" Today, I will be letting y'all know who made the solo parts. Will Aaleeyah Petty and Asia Williams come to the front.

I got up and went to the front and stand by Asia. India had mouth me good luck.

August:" Both of you ladies did good. I wish that I can have both of y'all dancing on me lol. But sorry that I have to choose one of you. So the girl that will be dancing solo is"

I closed my eyes and wishing that he picked me.

August:" Aaleeyah Petty."

India jumped up and came running towards me. Yes, ima be dancing all on him, damn I cant wait.

India:" Congrats best. I new you was go get the part."

Me:" Yea, I thought I wouldn't go get the part."

August:" Congrats Aaleeyah."

Me:" Thanks boss."

August:" No, don't call me boss, you can call me August, or Aug."

Me:" Ok."

Then he looked to see if his wife is looking and whispered something in my ear.

August:" Bring you and your friend to the gym tomorrow. My brother Travis wanna see your friend and I definitely wanna see you."

Me:"Wow Ok."

So India and I got our stuff and left to go home.

Me:" So India, I see August brother Travis liking on you."

India:" Girl I know, ever since he came to practice that day, he been looking at me with seductive eyes."

Me:" August whispered in my ear and said to come to the gym tomorrow and bring you because Travis go be there."

India:" What you told him."

Me:" I told him ok and that me and you are coming."

India:" I gotta find me something sexy to wear to the gym tomorrow then."

Me:" Wanna sleep over at my house today."

India:" Sure, ima just drive over there."

Me:" Alright, see you later bestie."

India:" See you later."

I went home. Once I got there, I went feed my dog and went got the house set up for me and India sleep over. I went got the snacks out and went brung them to the living room. India was bringing the food. Once I got finished, I went upstairs and went took a quick shower than came back downstairs. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs, I seen India sitting on my couch.

Me:" Bitch, how did you get in my house."

India:" You forgot your crazy ass gave me a key to your house."

Me:" Oh yea, I forgot."

India:" So what movie we gonna watch?"

Me:" Lets watch, Waist Deep."

India:" Tyrese was fine in this movie and still is fine."

We watched movies til we got tired and then we went to bed.