Ring Shopping

August POV

I had an amazing night last night. After founding out that Aaleeyah is pregnant, I wanted to propose to her. I woke up to her light snores and her hair scattered all over my chest. I slightly moved her off of me and went took a shower. After I got out, I put my clothes on and went fixed me a bowl of cereal. After I ate, I wrote Aaleeyah a note telling her where Im going and I left. I went got Alana and A3 then we went to the mall. My momma said that Lauren came got Elise.

Alana:" Where momma???"

Me:" At home sleep. I want you to help me pick out a ring for your momma."

Alana:" You and momma getting married."

Me:" Yea."

Alana:" Ok, Im not gonna tell her."

We pulled up to the mall and got out. I was carrying A3 while holding Alana hand. We got to Kay Jeweler and the woman came up front to help me.

Amber:" I'm Amber, how may I help you???"

Me:" Im here to pick out a engagement ring."

Amber:" Ok, follow me this way."

So we followed her to the ring display and I let Alana chose.

Me:" Alana, what kind you think your momma will love."

I let her look through the different type of rings and she chose a beautiful one.

Alana:" Daddy this one. What you thing baby brother."

A3:" Mommy love."

Me:" I'll go with this one."

I paid for the ring and got it then we left out of Kay Jeweler. Alana wanted to go to Build-A-Bear workshop so we wen't there. After we left there, I went to kids foot locker and went brought my kids some shoes. While I was in there, some broad kept looking at me. I waited for the kids, after she got done tying her brother shoes, she grabbed his hand and we hurried and walked out the store. We went to Michael Kors, Gucci, and the Channel store for Aaleeyah. After all this shopping, I put the bags in the trunk while Alana buckled her brother in and we left. 

Aaleeyah POV

I finally woke up. I took a shower and had put on something comfortable. Im starting to show a lil. I went downstairs and seen August had wrote a note. I read it and threw it away. I fixed me a sandwich then got started on dinner. While I was cooking, August and the kids had made it. 

Alana:" Mommy!!! Mommy!!!!! Look what daddy brought me from Build-A-Bear. Her name is Sophia."

Me:" I love it baby, where your dad and A3."

Alana:" He went put A3 to bed. He is knocked out."

She went in the game room to go play. I continued cooking until August came wrapped his arms around my torso. I turned the stove on low and turned around and gave him a passionate kiss and a couple pecks.

August:" Babe you don't know how happy I am that were adding on to the family."

Me:" Me too baby."

August:" I love you Aaleeyah."

Me:" I love you too August."

We kissed then he kissed my stomach.

Me:" Bae, can you set the table up for me."

August:" Sure love."

He went set the table while I put the food in the plates. I called Alana to dinner. We said grace then ate. I seen Alana and August whispering to each other so Im fina see why.

Me:" What y'all talking about, I wanna know."

Alana:" Mom, you will be a beautiful bride."

Me:" Awwwww thanks baby."

Alana:" And daddy will be a handsome groom."

August:" Thanks princess."

We got finished with our food and we went to bed.