Special Day

Aaleeyah POV

I woke up feeling for August, but he wasn't here. I got up and seen a letter. I unfold it and read it.

Dear Aaleeyah, 

   When you wake up, I would like for you to meet my mom for breakfast at Ihop. Over there, she will give you another letter. 

   ~August

After I read this letter, I got dressed then I left. I made it to Ihop and seen his mom was already seated at a booth. I walked over there then sat.

Sheila:" Hey girl, how you been."

Me:" I been fine, taking care of the kids and your son lol. Wbu."

Sheila:" Im living, so im good. So I got something to ask you."

Me:" Ask."

Sheila:" How far long are you????"

Me:" How you know."

Sheila:" Child Im old school, so tell me."

Me:" Im 3 months."

Sheila:" Awwww."

We ate and paid for our stuff. I was fina walk out til she gave me the second letter. 

Dear My Beautiful Red Bone,

After you leave from Ihop, go to Chandra hair salon. I got you a appointment set up. 

~August

I got in my car then left. When I got to the shop, I went sat in the chair to get my hair done. After I got my hair done, she gave me another letter.

Dear My Beautiful Girlfriend, 

I know you look beautiful, but I set you another appointment up for to get your toes and nails done. After you get that situated, drive back to the house. I got something waiting for you.

~August

I went to the nail salon and went got that situated. Then I went home. When I got in the house, I followed some rose petals up the stairs. When I got to our room, I seen stuff layered out on the bed. They had a dress, Heels, Jewelry, and a note. 

Dear Sexy Red,

I want for you to take a quick shower and get dress with the outfit on the bed. After you get finished, come downstairs where I'll be waiting for you.

~August

I went got in the shower. After I got out, I put on my strapless bra and put on my panties then I put my dress on. I did my make up then put on the jewelry and shoes. I grabbed the purse and went walked downstairs. When I got to the end of the stairs, there stood August dressed in a black tux. We kissed and he led me outside. He locked the door and we got in the car. He blind folded me and he started driving.

Me:" Bae, why is Im blind folded. Can I take this off."

August:" Hold on just a bit, we almost there."

So the car finally stopped. He got out and came on my side of the car and helped me out. We walked and walked til we stopped. He took the blindfold off of me. We were at the beach and he had a candle light dinner.

Me:" Awwww babe, this is beautiful. Thank you."

August:" I try my best but your welcome."

I took my heels off and intertwined our fingers together then we went walked to the table. He pulled the chair out for me. 

Me:" Babe, what is all this for??"

August:" Im just showing my appreciation towards you."

We got our food then we ate. After we ate, we took a walk hand in hand. When we got to like the middle part where you can see the sunrise, we stop. August had got on one knee and my eyes got glossy already.

August:" The story of our love is only beginning. Let's write our own happy ending. There are many ways to be happy in this life, but all I really need is you. When I look into your eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together. I know my life will never be complete without you beside me to share it. I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me. When I think about you, I know that no one else will ever hold my heart the way you do. When I think of the future, I like to picture us as two trees planted side-by-side, our roots growing together more firmly as the years go by, and our children sprouting like seedlings around us. Life offers many challenges. I know I can meet them if you're willing to face them with me. My heart was a desert until you came and watered it with you love. Let's spend the rest of our lives together pulling the weeds and enjoying the blossoms. Let's make a plan. Ten years from tonight, we'll tell our children the story of how I proposed to you. Aaleeyah Nicole Petty, will you marry me???"

Me:" Yes!!! Yes!!!! A Million Times Yes!!!!!!"

He slid the ring on my finger and we kissed. All I heard was clapping and whistling. 

August:" Babe, you know those people are my fans and I got the proposal on television."

Me:" Awwww baby."

We kissed again and we walked back to the car. When we got home, he carried me upstairs and we did the unthinkable.