Mommy and Daughter time

Aaleeyah POV

When I woke up, I noticed that August wasn't here. So I got up, went took a shower, got dressed, put on a lil make up, and then I went downstairs. Once I got down there, I thought August left, but he was cooking breakfast. I went wrapped my arms around his torso.

Me:" Morning Aug."

August:" Morning. Somebody was blowing your phone up. You left it downstairs."

I went got my phone and seen that it was my mother texting me that Alana was ready for me to come get her. . I haven't told August yet about my daughter Alana. So I guess its time for me to tell him now. He brought me my breakfast, we said grace and we started eating.

August:" You never told me about yourself."

Me:" What all do you wanna know."

August:" Anything."

Me:" OK. So where do I start. My full name is Aaleeyah Nicole Petty, Im 19 years old. I was born and raised in Compton, California. My father name were Anthony Keith Petty, he died in the army when I was 9, I have 2 brothers which are Anthony Jr. he's 27, and Keith who is 25 and my mom, her name is Nicole Allison Petty, she is a Retired Police officer. I have a 4 year old daughter name Alana Michelle Petty."

I looked at August and he had a blank face expression. I started crying.

Me:" I new I shouldn't told you. I'm-"

August:" Its ok, I understand."

Me:" No you don't understand. I was raped at the age of 14. I was walking home from school and next thing you know, I was getting attacked by a group of men one by one.."

August:" Damn baybeh. Its gonna be ok. Im here for you. Stop crying baby girl. Im not go judge you."

So after August lil speech, I guess it was time for him to leave because Lauren was blowing his phone up.

August:" Well, let me go. Lauren is acting crazy right now."

Me:" Ok. Let me walk you to the door."

August:" So I'll see yo at practice today."

Me:" Yea. You don't mind if I bring my daughter."

August:" No. I'll bring Elise."

Me:" Ok."

We kissed and he left. I gotta tell India about this. I cant believe I slept with my boss.

India:" What you want whore."

Me:" Girl you were right."

India:" I was right about what."

Me:" Me and August. I cant believe we hooked up."

India:" Bitch, I new it was go happened."

So we talked for a good minute then I hung up. Now its time for me to go get my daughter. I texted my mom and told her to have Alana ready for when i pulled up. 25 minutes later, I pulled up to my mom house. I got out the car and Alana came running to me.

Me:" Hey baby, I missed you."

Alana:" I miss you too momma."

Me:" Guess what."

Alana:" Chicken Butt."

Me:" LOL no silly, You coming to practice with me and TT India."

Alana:" Yay!!!!!"

Me:" Go get in the car and let me talk to nana."

So Alana got in the car and I started talking to my momma.