Party Time

Aaleeyah POV

The alarm went off. I turned it off then got up. I went on August side of the bed trying to wake him up but he wouldn't. I started licking on his face and his lips. He still wouldn't get up. So I climbed on top of him and pull his penis out of his briefs. I started giving him head and he instantly woke up. I stop and went to go brush my teeth.

August:" Why you stop bae."

Me:" Because you woke up, that's why I did it."

August:" I got your ass tonight."

Me:" Mhm."

I went downstairs and started decorating. The doorbell had rung. I went answered it and it was Kaicyre and her boyfriend.

Me:" Hey sis."

Kaicyre:" Heyy sissy pooh. Hey long head."

August:" Hey brace face."

Kaicyre:" Lol, but anyways Anthony meet Aaleeyah and August."

Anthony:" What sup. Y'all need me to do anything."

Kaicyre:" Babe you can help August with the stuff in the backyard."

Anthony: "Ok."

Kaicyre and I was setting up in the front. After we got finished, we started on the food. A3 started crying so I went upstairs to go get him.

Me:" Happy Birthday momma big man."

I got him cleaned up and put his clothes on him. I brushed his hair then put his shoes on him and went downstairs. Once A3 seen August, he got excited. 

Me:" Walk to your daddy. August back up some."

He started taking lil steps then he fell down. August got him and he started clapping.

Me:" That's a shame he don't like his own momma."

After we got finished with everything, I went upstairs to change. 

PARTY TIME...................................................................................

A3,Elise, and Alana seem to be having fun. They are running around with every other kid. We stopped all of the kids from playing so that they can eat. They ate and waited for about 20 minutes and started back playing again. Everybody was having a blast. Chandra and her kids had finally came.

Me:" Girl by time you came lol."

Chandra:" Whatever hoe I had work."

Me:" You can eat. Everybody ate already."

Chandra:" You ain't gotta tell me twice."

She fixed her something to eat and came sat back by us. We were talking and having a good time til I saw India and Alexis walked through the doors.

Me:" Indy pooh."

India:" Lady bug."

We hugged and she went sat the gift by the other gifts. 

Me:" Hey Alexis."

Alexis:" Hey Aaleeyah."

Me:" Just call me Leeyah."

We went sat back at the table that I was sitting at. I introduce them to everybody at the table. We were talking til it was time to sing A3 happy birthday. The ladies helped me gathered up all of the kids and brought them to the table to sing Happy Birthday.

Me:" We are gonna sing Happy Birthday twice. For August family we go sing it english and since my family barely know english, im gonna sing it to them in spanish."

Kids:" Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear A3
Happy Birthday to You.

From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too.

Alternative ending:
How old are you?
How old are you?
How old, How old
How old are you?

Happy Birthday to you."

Me:" Now im fina sing it in spanish. Mom are y'all ready."

Mom:" Sí."

Me:" Feliz cumpleaños

Feliz cumpleaños

Feliz Cumpleaños Querido A3

Feliz cumpleaños.

De buenos amigos y cierto ,

De viejos y nuevos amigos ,

Que la buena suerte te acompañe ,

Y la felicidad también.

Final alternativo :

Cuantos años tienes?

¿Qué edad , ¿Cuántos años

Cuantos años tienes?

Feliz cumpleaños!!!!"

I helped him blew out the candles and August helped me passed the cake out to the kids. After cake and ice cream, we opened gifts.

After the party and cleaned up, everybody left.........................................................

After everybody left, Alana went got in the tub and I went bathe A3. After I bathe him, I went put him to bed. Then I went got in the tub. After I got out the tub, I went got in the bed. I laid down and was fina go to sleep til August had stopped me. 

August:" Hell no, you must have thought that I had forgot about this morning. Turn that ass around and spread them legs open for me."

I did what he said and y'all already know what we did.

A3 PARTY IN THE MM.