Sight Seeing

Aaleeyah POV

I woke up, took a shower, got dressed, and went knocked on India's door to see if she ready. She came out looking fine ass hell. (THEIR OUTFITS N THE MM)

Me:" If I was gay, I would fuck you right here, right now."

India:" LOL girl, I would do the same to you."

I used to have a thing for India, but after I started fucking around with August, it went away. We got on the elevator and left. We went to many stores til we got hungry. We stopped at this restaurant called Las Plas. Its a mexican style restaurant. We went in and sat at a booth. I looked at India and here goes these feelings.

Me:" India, can I tell you something."

India:" Yea what sup boo."

Me:" Ive been catching these feelings for you. Its just that im attracted to you. Your fine, your sexy, and you have a nice figure."

India:" Well I guess we think a lot. I been feeling the same way too."

So we looked at each other and kissed. Sparks was flying everywhere. We stopped and looked at each other.

Me:" I didnt mean to Indy."

India:" Its ok Leeyah."

Me:" But you have Travis and me and August is messing around."

India:" Im not talking to Travis anymore. He got some girl name Tima pregnant."

Me:" I'll think about it."

So we ate then left.

3 WEEKS LATER.........................................................................................................................................

We finally made it home from the tour. India and I kept our word and we both had quit. I found a job as a hairstylist and India was a model. But as of right now, im cooking dinner because I have to tell August some important news. After I got finish cooking, there was a knock on the door. He went sat at the table and I brought our food and drinks. We said grace and we started eating.

August:" What sup, what do you have to tell me?"

Me:" Umm, I-I"

Next thing you know I was hard down crying.

August:" Baybeh whats wrong."

Me:" Im pregnant August. Im 3 1/2 months pregnant."

He looked at me and shook his head.

August:" No way, please tell that your lying."

Me:" Im not lying August. We could go do a DNA test tomorrow."

August:" How you could do a DNA test and the baby not born."

Me:" Its something that they stick up my vagina. I can get them to do it tomorrow when I find out the gender."

August:" Ok, well let me know tomorrow where the place at."

Me:" Ok."

He left and I cleaned up and went to bed.