Girls day out

Aaleeyah POV

I woke up, went took a shower, got dressed, India woke up and had got dressed, Alana got dressed, and then Elise got dressed. (ALL OUTFITS IN MM)put on light make up, then went downstairs to start on breakfast. After we ate breakfast, we went shopping. While we were shopping, I spotted this Victoria Secret Pink Onesie.

Me:" Ohh India, watch the girls, I'm going get that onesie."

India:" Pick me one up too."

Me:" OK."

So I went got our onesies, I paid for it and went met back up with the girls.

Alana:" Mommy, we hungry."

Me:" Where y'all wanna go eat at???"

Alana and Elise whispering in each other ears discussing where they wanna go eat at.

Me:" Girls we don't have all day, TT India and I got a meeting to go."

Alana/Elise:" Popeyes!!!!!!"

Me:" Popeyes it is."

So we went to popeyes, I texted August and seen if he wanted some. So I ordered our food and we ate. I got August food and we left to go to the meeting. Once we got there, the girls went to their usual spot and I went brought August his food. He ate and we got the meeting started.

August:" So today, the meeting is about the tour that is coming up. The tour starts next week. As y'all should know, that Aaleeyah is going to be doing all of our solos. Ima be paying y'all a lil early-"

Lauren:" Im back, and what you mean that you go be paying them early. And who bought you popeyes??? I told you that you cant eat that. Its not healthy."

August:" #1 Im the boss, if I wanna pay them a lil early, Ima pay them a lil early, #2 Aaleeyah offer to bring me popeyes because I was hungry. You need to stop bitching so much mane, damn."

Lauren:" Really August, ima deal with you when you get home. You always wanna show off in front of your hoe Aaleeyah."

Me:" See you Lauren, Im getting tired of your slick ass mouth. One day ima end up beating your ass. If I want August, I can steal him from you in 2.5 seconds."

At this point, we were in each others faces. I can see August and India in the corner of my eyes laughing.

Lauren:" Girl please, August would not want a 19 year old, with a 4 year old daughter, that look like a hooligan."

Next thing you know, I was on top of her beating the fuck out of her.

Me:" BITCH (PUNCH), DONT (PUNCH), TALK (PUNCH), ABOUT MY DAUGHTER (PUNCH), LIKE THAT (PUNCH)."

Lauren:" Get her off of me."

So India and August and got me off of her and her posey came and helped her up. One of them tried to sneak me, but India had handled her ass.

Me:" Alana, lets go, and August I QUIT."

August:" Why are you quitting, you are one of my best dancers. Who's gonna do solo.??"

Me:" After the tour, Im quitting. I don't wanna be around that bitch. Next time ima end up putting her in the hospital and India would have to go bail me out of jail. Lets go."

India:" Oh and after tour, I'm quitting too."

So I got my daughter and we left. I went dropped India off at home and then I went home. I made dinner and I went put Alana to bed. I went back downstairs to fix me a glass of wine and go upstairs to get in the tub. While I was in the tub, August was calling my phone.

Me:" Hello."

August:" Open the door."

Me:" Use the spare key under the flower pot and hook it to your key chain and I'm in the tub."

SO we hung up. I was sipping my wine til I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

Me:" Come in."

August:" Hey baybeh, Im sorry about Lauren earlier."

Me:" She got what she deserve."

August:" My baybeh a OG lol. Get out the tub so that I can get that attitude out ya."

So he went in the bedroom and I got out the tub. He was already laying in bed with his boxers on. I took the towel off and went got on top of him. I started kissing on his neck, and he flipped us over.

August:" Im in charge tonight, I'm fine get this attitude straight."

So he thrust himself inside of me. He was going fast and fast and fast!!!!

Me:" Mmmm August faster."

So he went faster, then he slowed down then he went faster and faster again.

He:" You won't fight again???"

Me:" No daddy."

August:" You won't be smart by the mouth again??"

Me:" No daddy. Im bout to cum."

August:" Cum for me baby."

So we both released and I fell on his chest. We both instantly went to sleep.