Out

Aaleeyah POV

I woke up,and seen that August was still in my bed. I just remembered how we got here. I got up, and went got in the shower. I put my clothes on, brushed my teeth, flat ironed my hair, then put on a lil make up. I left out the bathroom and went checked on August. He was snoring his ass off. I kissed him on his forehead, then grabbed my phone and went downstairs and started on breakfast. While I was fixing breakfast, I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I moved out of his grip and fixed our plates. I gave him his, and we said grace then started eating. 

August:" Im sorry bout last night, I never meant for it to go that far."

Me:" Its ok, I needed it."

August:" Can we discussed something."

Me:" About what???"

August:" A3."

Me:" Talk."

August:" I wanna know if I can get him for the weekends. But for like his birthday and holidays, we can all get together."

Me:" Yea, sure."

August:" Thanks. Im sorry I missed out on a lot."

Me:" Its ok, I know you had other responsibilities to take care of."

August:" Yea. Im fina get going, London is blowing my phone up. I love you Aaleeyah."

I looked at him with glossy eyes and just stared at him.

August:" Baybeh, dont cry."

Me:" It just that, I never felt this way towards somebody until I met you. Ima move on from you though, I wish you and London the best."

August:" Thanks. I wish you the same. Don't have no ugly ass, bitch ass, no job having ass around my kids. Yes I said kids because Alana is practically mines. I love you Aaleeyah and always will."

Me:" I love you too August."

He left and I went upstairs to grab my purse and left to go meet Kaicyre at starbucks. Once I got there, I seen she had ordered for us already. 

Me:" Hey Kai."

kaicyre:" Heyy boo boo. I miss you."

Me:" I miss you too. How its been 5 years since I seen you."

Kaicyre:" IKR, how my god baby doing."

Me:" She doing fine. Being bad her and her brother."

Kaicyre:" You had a baby."

Me:" Yea, he 8 months now."

Kaicyre:" Whats his name??? Let me see a picture of him."

Me:" August Anthony Alsina III."

I showed her the picture and she got excited. The same typical Kaicyre.

Kaicyre:" Your baby daddy is Alsina???"

Me:" Yep."

Kaicyre:" Girl, I know you remember him from high school."

Me:" No."

She started showing me throwback pictures of all of us from high school. 

Me:" Oh ok. Now I remember. Girl you know he married to London now."

Kaicyre:" The bougie London that thinks she all that."

Me:" Yep."

Kaicyre:" WOW."

Me:" Wanna ride with me to my mom house to pick the kids up?? I seen you rode a Taxi. August wanna see A3"

Kaicyre:" Sure."

We collected our stuff and got in my car and headed to my momma house. Once we got there I seen her and the kids in the yard playing.

Me:"Mommy."

Nicole:" Hey sweetheart."

Me:" Mom you remember Kaicyre."

Nicole:" Yea I remember her crazy ass. What you been up to baby."

Kaicyre:" Nothing much. I just moved down here not to long ago looking for work, but Im a RN now down at the hospital."

Nicole:" Oh ok. I know y'all came to get these 2 bad asses."

I got my kids then I left. When I got home, I fed the kids some lunch and Alana went upstairs to her room while A3 on the floor playing with his toys.

Kaicyre:" Girl he look just like August ugly ass."

Me:" Lol, girl you are a mess."

I heard a knock on the door and I told Kaicyre to go get it from me.

August:" You didn't tell me that brace face is staying in Atlanta now."

Kaicyre:" My name is not brace face yungin'."

August:" Well hey to you Aaleeyah."

Me:" Hey."

I was watching him and A3 interact on the floor. I took a couple of pictures of them then post them on instagram. I got hella comments and especially one from Lauren.

August/Kaicyre:" What you laughing at."

Me:" Your wife going ham on instagram. Watch she fina call your phone."

Next thing you know, his phone started ringing.

Me:" What did I say lol."

Kaicyre:" Well girl let me go home and get ready for work."

Me:" Ok, bye sissy pooh."

Kaicyre:" Bye baby momma."

Kai left and A3 and I was laughing at August face expression while he was on the phone with Lauren. When he got off the phone, he looked pissed the fuck off.

Me:" You ok???"

August:"Im fina go. Uma come get him tomorrow."

Me:" Ok."

A3 started cutting up when he saw August leaving. After August left, he still wouldn't stop. I feed and bathe him to see if he would calm down, but he wouldn't. 

5 hours later.................................................................................

It was 2 am and I woke to the sound of A3 crying. I went to his room to see if he needed his diaper change, and it didn't need to be changed. I went downstairs and fixed him a bottle, then went back upstairs in my room and tried to give it to him, and he threw it on the bed and got even more fussy. He started saying Dada and August name. So I picked up my phone and called August.

August:" Hello. Whats wrong with him."

Me:" I cant stop him from crying. He keep saying your name and won't stop crying. Im crying because I cant put him to sleep. I need you for to come over here and try to see if you can put him to sleep."

August:" Ok. Im on my way."

After I got off the phone with August, I tried to calm A3 down.

Me:" Calm down for mommy A3 please for mommy."

I seen August come threw the door and picked A3 up out my arms. He immediately had stop crying and was now going to sleep. 

Me:" Thank you so much for getting up out your sleep and coming over here."

August:" No problem."

August lightly took off his shirt, shoes, and sweats then climbed in bed with A3 on his chest then fell asleep. I fell asleep also.