New Students PT 2.

Danny blinked his eyes to keep himself from dozing off. He was still in Mr. Lancer's class since he did both Algebra and History.

Danny only kept his eyes open for a few minutes before his head hit his desk.

Thunk.

The sound echoed and Jade had to look over at him questionable for him to raise his head with a groan.

"Tired, Danny?" Jade asked with a small smile on her face.

"Tired and bored" said Danny.

"Well it's almost time to go" Jade nodded her head at the clock which showed 11:25am.

"We leave at 11:29,right?" Danny asked.

"Hmm" Jade picked up her schedule and looked it over. "Yes".

"Can I see that?" Danny pointed at her schedule.

Jade shrugged and handed it to him.

Danny took it from her small hands and scanned the sheet with his eyes. A smile stretched along his face as he mentally checked off each class that he had with the class that he saw on the paper.

"You have all the same classes as me!" He yelled in surprise.

"Mr. Fenton!".

Danny's eyes darted up from the paper and into the annoyed eyes of Mr. Lancer. He felt his face heat up in embarrassment as each student in the class turned their eyes to him.

"Yes, sir?" Danny tried to make himself smaller at that moment by slouching in his chair.

"Do you have something to add?" Mr. Lancer raised a eyebrow at him and Danny really wanted to turn invisible at that moment, but he knew that he couldn't because of his secret identity.

"No, sir" Danny sighed. "I don't".

"No?" Mr. Lancer put down the chalk and pointed to the board. To the equation that he had written on the board. "Then please solve this equation".

Danny looked at the equation and felt hope swell up in his chest.

He knew this equation.

"The answer is 8" Danny answered with confidence.

"Correct, but how did you get that answer?" Mr. Lancer pushed.

Danny looked at the equation:

2(29/14) - 3(-9/7)

" You have to distribute the 2 and 3" Danny said. "Then find the GCF which is 7. Giving you 29/7 and 27/7,Right?".

"Correct" Mr. Lancer nodded his head.

"And you add those to get 56/7 which equals 8" Danny finished.

Mr. Lancer nodded his head and turned back to the board.

"I expect that same concentration from you, Mr. Fenton" ,he said, "You will need it for the up and coming test if you want to pass this class".

The class burst into laughter and Danny lowered his head, out of embarrassment.

His cheeks heated up and it spread out over his face and crept down to his neck.

Brrrrriiinnngg

Danny gathered his books into his book back and darted out of the classroom as fast as his legs would allow him.

When he was far enough away from the classroom he hid behind a row of lockers at the end of the hall and heaved a sigh. He ran his hand down his face and felt his cheeks heat before pressing his face against the nearest cool surface which happened to be a gray column. The coolness of the support beam made his face stop being so hot.
"You OK, man?" Danny turned his head and saw Tucker and Sam looking at him with different expressions. Tucker had a look of concern on his face while Sam's eyebrows were flat against the top of her eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine" Danny pulled his head off of the column and ran his hand through his hair. "Lancer just got me ticked off".

"He came at you for no reason" said Sam while crossing her arms. "And you got the answer right!".

"That's true" Tucker turned his eyes on Danny. "That's a first man, Good job".

He and Danny high fived and Sam watched, still, with her arms crossed.

"Well Mr. Lancer's classes are over and we only have one more class to go to before Lunch and we go home" Danny looped his arms around both of his friends shoulders and guided them around the corner to their next shared class.

Unaware,that two pair of eyes were watching them mainly focused on Danny's shirt.

The eyes faded away into the background and they didn't even notice that they were being watched.
---------------------------------------
Done!

I do not own Danny Phantom.

Please comment and vote!

-Shadowpelt1028.