The Course Of Action Taken

I don't own Danny Phantom.

Just a thing for a rainy day.

I only own this story and the characters I put in it.

Last time.....

Clockwork flew down the stone halls of Walker's Prison.  It felt as though the stone hallway was endless, but he soon saw the only room with a light on.

That must be Young Daniel's room. Clockwork thought and flew a bit faster to get to his charge's side. As soon as he rounded the corner a black and white blur slammed into him. Even without lungs, Clockwork felt the air leave him as his back hit the wall behind him.

"I won't let you hurt,Danny!".

Clockwork gathered his bearings ,quickly ,and looked down at the young, female, ghost that was standing in a protective stance before him.

The young ghost looked like a exact replica of Danny right down to the bright, green, eyes. She even wore a replica of Danny's old suit complete with the DP symbol on her chest.

"Grrrrrr!!" There was a small, black and green, dog by her side with crimson ,red, eyes ,who was growling at him.

"Wait" Clockwork held out his hand as he used his Time Staff to push himself up off of the wall. "I think there's been a misunderstanding, Dani. I mean Danny no harm".

Before him was Danielle 'Dani' Phantom, the young clone that Vlad had made. Clockwork knew about the other halfa due to how much Danny talked about her. He was always worried about his clone, who, he didn't see as a clone at all,but as a younger sibling. Upon hearing her name, Dani paused and lowered her hands to her sides. Her anger quickly turned to confusion.

"You..you know who I am?" Dani asked, tilting her head in true Danny-fashion.

"Of course I do" Clockwork straightened his hood and cloak before advancing to float in front of the girl. "Danny speaks highly of you and quite often".

"Really!?" Dani's green eyes shone as she bounced on the heels of her boots, excitedly. "He does!?".

"Woof?" The dog tilted his head confused.

"And who's your companion?" Clockwork asked, a smile breaking out on his face as he gazed down at the dog.

"This is Cujo" Dani answered and the pup jumped into her arms with a bark and a wag of his tail. "He's ours".

"Ours?" Clockwork raised a eyebrow, but the smile never left his face.

"Danny's and mine" Dani answered as her cheek was licked by Cujo.

Cujo gave a happy bark and another wag of his tail as Dani placed him down. The ghost dog bounced happily in place with his red tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"Ok, Cujo" Hearing his name, Cujo stood at attention and gave his full focus to Dani. "Go find Vlad and bring him back here".

"Ruff!" Cujo barked before turning tail and scampering off.

"I'm guessing that you came here because you heard of what happened to Danny" Dani turned her attention back to the Master of Time. She reached up and grabbed Clockwork's hand which surprised the Time Master. Dani started pulling Clockwork into the room by his hand giving him no choice, but to follow her.