He's A Phantom!

Danny flew through the sky enjoying the feeling of the night wind on his skin and blowing through his white locks. A large smile was on his face as he twisted and turned through the air. The end of his jacket and the hood were being tousled by the wind.

Did Danny care?

Not one single bit, in fact he enjoyed the time when he couldn't get to sleep and flew freely through the night sky. He turned and just floated on his back,with his arms cradling his head, while watching the stars dance above him in the darkness of night.

Danny's eyes shone brighter as he looked through the sea of stars and found the constellations that he knew which was all 12 Zodiac Signs, a few Japanese ones, and 3 Chinese ones.

They're shapes took form when each star connected to the other and Danny smiled in bliss as he raised his right hand and placed it amongst the stars.

Ever since he was a little kid he had always been fascinated by the astronauts at NASA and space in general. There was something about being out in orbit amongst thousands of glowing stars, planets, and other gaseous forms that had always caught his attention.

Closing his eyes Danny kept his hand facing the sky. He laid there floating in that one spot for a hour or so, but in reality it was more or less forty minutes. The silence was broken by a soft humming sound that traveled from a short distance away from where Danny was laying.

Danny picked up a tune that was foreign to him and he opened his eyes in confusion. He sat up and listen closely as the person started singing the lyrics.

When you walk away
You don't hear me say please
Oh baby, don't go
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go

You're giving me too many things
Lately you're all I need
You smiled at me and said,

Don't get me wrong I love you
But does that mean I have to meet your father?
When we are older you'll understand
What I meant when I said no,
I don't think life is quite that simple

"Tell me about it" Danny mumbled while turning his head to look around him. "Life is never simple".

When you walk away
You don't hear me say please
Oh baby, don't go
Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight
It's hard to let it go

Danny felt a small tug at his heart as he heard this before he decided to find out who was singing such a beautiful song. Setting off in the direction he continued to listen.

(So simple and clean, baby)

The daily things
(like this and that and what, what)
That keep us all busy
All confusing me
That's when you came to me and said,

"And said?" Danny found himself asking as he flew up into the sky to get a better view of the area. "Why are they confusing to you!?".

He called a bit louder, not caring anymore that he was probably gonna wake up the people nearby. All of them were heavy sleepers anyway, Danny concluded remembering when he and Skulker had been fighting through this side of town then it hit him.

He was confused too!

He was stressed about his secret, his feelings for Sam, Paulina, and Valerie, he was paranoid because of the recent Ghost Attacks that were happening back to back to back, he was also paranoid about his parents finding out his secret and ripping him apart molecule by molecule, the new Ghost kids that had been popping up randomly around Town, and the powers that he was developing.