Danny's Dreamscape!

Last time!

Ink.

The dark substance, used for writing messages on parchment paper with a quill, was everywhere.

Everywhere.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OK, here's the next chapter and I'm telling everyone beforehand that some very special characters are going to pop up in the next few chapters. I'm not telling you who though XD

I hope you enjoy their appearance.

And I hope you enjoy this story.

I don't own Danny Phantom just the plot, story, and characters.

"Fear is wisdom in the face of danger, it is nothing to be ashamed of"
~Sherlock Holmes.

Enjoy!

All the BATIM quotes and items belong to The Meatly and DA Games.

Oh and I put Build Up Our Machine on here if anyone wants to listen to it while reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drip!

Drip!

Drip!

Drip!

The constant sound of the droplets of ink sliding down the smooth cover of Cleo's abandoned book and falling off the edge of the crisp, yellow, pages, and down into the black abyss below, was the only sound that could be heard in the GhostWriter's Library.

Puddles of ink were ,harmlessly, scattered about the tabletop, but the same couldn't be said about the rest of the Library.

The entire floor was flooded in ink and the table in which Cleo's book rested on was slowly sinking down as the ink continued to rise, devouring the legs of the chair bit by bit. Soon, only the top of the table was left, floating like a deserted island in the middle of a vast sea of darkness.

Ink, at a snail's pace, was slowly creeping up onto the tabletop and cornering the Book from all sides. Before long the book was being submerged in ink and the only color left was the white of the title:

The Illusion Of Living by Joey Drew.

Before the book could be surrounded by the ink and sink to the bottom of the Library, a pair of dainty hands grasped the book around the sides and pulled it out of the ink, effectively, saving it from a dark, and rather sticky, demise.

"Good thing I was on time because this book is the only thing that can stop this Ink" Cleo sighed and used the end of her dress to clean off the smears and patches of ink that were clinging to the sides of the book and to the crisp, white, pages. Once that was done and the book was safely placed in the satchel at her side, Cleo looked around the area in which she had found the book.

There wasn't much but the sea of ink and the still sinking book shelves, the books on them were already too far gone for her to save.

Shaking her head, sadly, the Egyptian girl turned back the way she had came and started flying back. If Cleo had looked back at the place where the table had vanished, she would have saw the ink rise up and take the form of a circular head with horns with it's eyes trained on her retreating figure. Like a shark, the head made no noise as it sunk back into the ink.