To Get Back To Reality. (Sneak Peek)

Last Time.

"I'll play your game Cipher, but do not expect to win, Bill".

Dedicated to TheSafireSole, Midnight_TheHedgehog, and PEPSICOLAISAMAZING

Keep being awesome!!

I don't own Danny Phantom, the characters, or anything else that doesn't belong in the DP Universe

They are all claimed by their rightful owners.

I only own the plot and the characters I made myself.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny leaned against the large stack of books, careful as to not knock them over, that GhostWriter had already looked through, but placed them around him just in case he needed them later. They toward over him like trees and gave the illusion that he was surrounded by a forest.

A forest of knowledge that only the Ghostwriter understood because a large portion of these books were in Latin, Old English, Greek, and a strange Ghost language made of runes and symbols that reminded him of Math and Algebra. Just thinking about those equations and numbers was enough to make Danny's head spin.

He ran his hand down his face, stifling a sigh, before the gloved hand moved through his messy, snow, white locks.

"Did you find anything yet?" He asked Ghostwriter for the twentieth time in the last few minutes.

"Daniel" The annoyance was as clear as day in the spectacled ghost's voice. "When I have found something of value I will gladly share it with you".

"Sorry GW" Danny raised his head up from the tower of books and looked towards the other Ghost who was perched at the only table in the room. There was a small cluster of books starting to form around him and Danny knew that soon those would be added to the ever growing forest that surrounded them.

Tap!

Tap!

Tap!

The distinctive sound of boots hitting the tile floor made Danny stand and peer over the tops of the books.

"Cleo! Clockwork! Vlad! Welcome back!" Danny's eyes lit up like emeralds as he took in the three figures standing on the other side of the pile.

"Thanks for the warm welcome back, Danny" Cleo's steps were light as she maneuvered through the vast assortment of books. Her satchel was in her arms weighing them down with whatever was inside.

"That took longer than I realized" Clockwork sighed and leaned against a nearby book case, "Or expected".

Danny walked around the pile of books and came up behind Cleo, who was placing her satchel down on the table.

Thunk!

A low clunking sound echoed through the room and GhostWriter paused in his reading to watch his Apprentice unlatch the clips that held the bag close and kept it's contents from spewing everywhere.